Detect internal bleeding is very difficult. Initially, the symptoms are highly diffuse, similar to symptoms of other diseases. It can be suspected something was wrong when strong external injuries, but some chronic diseases also cause a similar condition. The danger is that the pain at the same time a person experiences not always. However, if you do not take urgent measures, would threaten the life of the sufferer. How to recognize the signs of internal bleeding and how to help before the arrival of the doctors? Read about it later in this article.
Types of internal bleeding and their expression
Significant internal blood loss occurs for two reasons:
- mechanical damage to internal organs as a result of being hit or dropped from a height, work injury or even after the explanation of the relationship using the fists;
- Chronic diseases which lead to a thinning of the vessel wall, their rupture. Blood fills with either natural (stomach, uterus in women, lung), or it is created a cavity.
How much blood would be poured out no, the body tends topush it out. It goes along with the stool, stomach contents, of the internal reproductive organs in women, expectorated sputum from the bronchial tubes and lungs. But do not think that the bleeding will stop on their own, the wound will be tightened by itself. At the first sign of internal bleeding as the need to consult a doctor as soon as possible.
According to doctors, cirrhosis of the liver, ulcers,varicose veins of the stomach or duodenum provoke every third internal bleeding. Recognize the problem in this case is possible by admixture with vomiting blood clots dark, almost black. Another characteristic feature of internal bleeding in the digestive organs - the chair, the color and texture reminiscent of tar. It may appear after 1-2 through 9-10 and even hours after the start of hemorrhage.
Otherwise, this kind of internal bleeding is calledstroke. In this situation, the liquid does not find a way out and accumulates in the skull. Remove blood clots can only surgically. The risk of blood clots in the brain can not be underestimated: they can cause complete or partial paralysis, disorders of those organs that are responsible for the affected area, and even death. In addition to a strong head injury often leads to stroke:
- high blood pressure;
- brain tumors;
- vascular aneurysms;
It's about uterine bleeding. It can occur in women for a variety of reasons. Changes in hormonal levels, tumor, ectopic pregnancy, miscarriage, placental abruption during gestation baby, ruptured uterus or ovaries - these are hidden from human eyes can provoke internal bleeding. They can be opened after the end of menstruation or during it. One of the signs of internal bleeding - blood out abundantly in the form of large dark clots. It is accompanied by the process of aching in the lower abdomen.
In the abdominal cavity
Powerful internal bleeding in this area perhaps for different reasons:
- ectopic pregnancy;
- Low blood clotting.
A particular bleeding of this type makes thethe fact that a person experiencing a sharp pain in the peritoneum, to little to calm her, to sit, his knees drawn up to his chest. More often the doctor faced with external mechanical damage:
- abdominal injuries;
- chest injuries;
- discontinuous internal organs: liver, ovary, spleen.
In the respiratory system organs
Accumulation of blood in the lungs, and its output is connected withcomplications of some diseases (tumors in the breast, tuberculosis), with injuries to the ribs, heart and respiratory organs themselves. This is in addition to the typical characteristic of some specific features:
- heart rate is significantly reduced in cardiac injuries and increases if the affected lungs;
- difficulty breathing, lack of oxygen when the blood filled the pleural cavity;
- marked chest pain of varying strength;
- characterized by restless behavior, distortion of facial features;
- the cough is accompanied by the release of blood with a dash of scarlet foam.
The main signs and symptoms
Along with specific experts say many common symptoms of internal bleeding, regardless of which specific organ or body part affected. These characteristics include:
- severe dizziness;
- inability to engage in daily activities, weakness;
- unnatural pallor of the skin and whites of the eyes;
- lethargy, drowsiness, inability to concentrate;
- nausea, vomiting;
- especially severe cases marked by confusion, inability to perceive and react to what is happening;
- with injuries incompatible with life, man falls into a coma.
There are signs that can be seen, some vesselsdamaged. Capillary bleeding is very weak and the particular danger to life is not. Parenchymal in which all channels are involved, it is very long and abundant. Blood is characterized by the release of the blood is bright red, and poured it jerky. But the main signs of venous bleeding - unhurried uniform outflow dark blood.
First aid for internal bleeding
Determine the source of internal bleeding withoutmedical examination difficult. However, if you leave the sufferer does not help the situation may significantly worsen. A few simple steps will help alleviate the condition of the victim and give him the chance of a successful outcome:
- try to ensure that the victim rest and the best possible comfort;
- if there are signs you can assume that the internal bleeding has occurred in the upper part of the body, arrange a man reclining. Otherwise lay on his back;
- take care that the victim was moving as little as possible;
- apply something cold (bag with frozen food, cold water, ice cubes) to the place where, in your opinion, there is internal bleeding;
- it is not necessary to give the sufferer any drugs, drinks other than water, to carry out any procedures. What is needed in each case, only a specialist can determine;
- do all to the doctor arrived as soon as possible.