On alarming symptoms of the body's needtimely respond, not to give the disease to progress. Commonplace when it quickens the pulse, raises blood pressure indicator. However, not all of these symptoms predominate paired known clinical picture is observed when an increased heart rate under normal pressure.
High pulse at normal pressure - Causes
Do not panic if the heart rate rises andmeasure blood pressure remain at the level of standards. This may be a consequence of emotional and physical stress, insomnia and the result of a strong emotional shock. There is a disturbing symptom of pregnancy. In these clinical pictures is a temporary phenomenon, and after the elimination of provoking factor alone disappears from the life of the patient indefinitely. However, there may occur and pathological causes increased heart rate under normal pressure.
Among them are the following triggers indicating internal imbalances:
- vascular dystonia;
- abnormalities of the cardiovascular system;
- iron deficiency anemia;
- dysfunction of the endocrine system;
- poisoning of the body;
- infectious disease with complication of heart;
- overweight, obesity;
- hormonal imbalance;
- long-term use of drugs certain pharmacological groups;
- pneumonia, bronchial asthma, acute bronchitis.
What is dangerous high pulse at normal pressure
Specific symptom keeps a person involtage, and for good reason. If there is no timely treatment, a health problem is only getting worse. Most of the heart diseases, thyroid, respiratory system and of hematopoiesis, which tend to chronicity, recurrence. Increased heart rate under normal pressure in humans can cause arrhythmic shock, pulmonary edema, cardiac asthma, frequent fainting. In addition, the patient worried about heart pain, discomfort from the blackout and dizziness on the background of impaired circulation.
How to reduce the heart rate at normal pressure
Before you drink the medicine, it is importantconsult with your doctor to determine the reasons for the high pulse. Only after the elimination of the main provoking factor can reduce the number of heart beats per minute. So the first expert advice - in a timely manner to treat the primary disease, while avoiding the stress of their daily lives. Further, to reduce the high pulse at normal pressure required reception official drugs in combination with the methods of alternative medicine.
Preparations from tachycardia at normal pressure
Drug therapy is considered to be the basis and for theindividual patients (men and women) has become a permanent rescue during the attack the next attack. Effective medications from tachycardia at normal pressure, the doctor selects individually, given the presence of myocardial disease, propensity to allergic reactions, the patient's age category. Here's what to do at a high pulse on the advice of doctors:
- Unsubscribe from toxic habits, stabilizedweight, cure obesity, thereby reducing the high load on the myocardium. Patients at risk for life will have to adhere to these preventive measures, otherwise you can only do worse than their own health.
- Preventive measures stipulate frequent exits to the outdoors to enrich the blood with oxygen, to normalize the systemic circulation, prevent stroke and other cardiac abnormalities.
- In a crisis situation at a high pulse takingsedation of the pharmacological group of beta-blockers. It metoprolol, atenolol, Inderal, bisoprolol. Tablets reduce the rate of blood pressure, so the doctor takes into account that factor when determining the heart rate lowering medication.
- Still other medications that can reduce the number of heart beats, - calcium channel blockers. It Verapamil Isoptin, finoptin produced in tablet form for oral administration.
- Take and put sedatives cordial agents, for example, Valocordin, Kardomed, Zelenin drops Trikardin for oral administration. This means that the work of the heart will soon normalize.
Folk remedies for tachycardia
To bring down the elevated heart rate,You can use the classic rose hips broth. This is a healing remedy, though has a diuretic effect, as soon as possible normalizes the myocardium, regulates abnormal heartbeat. Ingredients hypoallergenic, but previously shown to do test for allergies. There are other folk remedies for tachycardia, which have no less therapeutic effect. It:
- Making water decoction of hawthorn or perform an alcoholic infusion of dried berries for ingestion. The course of treatment - 2 weeks.
- Of hops do healing drink when adding this natural ingredient in tea. Take every day for the entire month.
- Melissa and mint - natural ingredients thatin the same quantities to fill the tank (1 tbsp. l.), brewed in boiling water, to insist, cool and drain. At low concentrations of the beverage has a powerful therapeutic, prophylactic action.
- If the high pulse at normal pressure - what to do, tell the doctor. For example, in the absence of high sensitivity in tea add honey May 2 hours. L. Pulse will stabilize.
- Connect in the same proportions of dried herbs calendula and motherwort, brew in 0.5 liters of boiled water, under a cover. Drink a third cup at a time before eating.