Pay special attention if the person is illhead, fatigue, pressure on the eyes. It is not always solved painkillers. The pain of the head - it harbors a diverse pathology. It is divided into specific categories. When the headache in the eyes and the forehead appears frequently, it is necessary to find out who its "originator", which features the painful sensation as it proceeds rapidly. The main question of skill - whether it's safe condition. Learn how to prevent a headache around the eyes and forehead, to avoid repeated migraines.
Types of pain
What is the secret of the intensity and naturepain? There are the usual headaches and migraines. The second option is accompanied by acute and sharp-sided pain in the forehead, eye areas, neck, sometimes gives attack on the temple. The causes of migraine are not fully understood. Headache is inherited, it occurs due to external irritants. A man who suffers seizures, irritate the surrounding sounds, bright lights, smells, because the sick person feeling aggravated.
Find out what do the different types of pain:
- Acute. A less common cause of acute pain is sinusitis - inflammation of the mucous tissue of the frontal sinuses. More often intolerance, excruciating pain is migraine, which is accompanied by an aura. This term means:
- impaired vision, speech;
- too keen perception of the;
- numbness in feet and hands, to the point that you can not move them;
- nausea, weakness, vomiting.
- Throbbing. If you feel heaviness in the eyes, aching eyeballs, all this is accompanied by inflammation, increased lacrimation, such pain is also called two-stream or cluster. They appear frequently in men who abuse tobacco. Sharpens the senses after a smoker adopted glasses of alcohol, smoked cigarettes, bad weather. As for women, then beam the pain often occurs at age 40, explained paroxysmal hemicrania.
- Stitching. When stabbing pain around the eyes diagnosed neuralgia of the optic nerve. Pricking sensations that permeate appear in response to the air temperature drops or water. The pain may be given to the nose.
- Claustrophobic. Main reasons:
- as a result of pressure differentials;
- brain disease;
- infectious lesions.
Causes of headaches in the forehead and eyes
What factors affect the frontal part of the eye and the area, causing pain:
- cerebrovascular disorders (migraine, venous arthritis, ischemic cerebrovascular disease mesh);
- viral infection;
- the impact of bacterial infections;
- the effects of trauma;
- violation of the day mode;
- severe prolonged stress (strongly hurt the eyes, headache in the forehead, after a long nervous strain);
- lack of vitamins;
- premenstrual syndrome;
Features of pain in the frontal part
Why forehead hurts? In 60% of people suffering from severe headache, symptoms associated with diseases of the brain vessels. These symptoms include: pallor, weakness, nausea and vomiting. In viral infections, treatment should be combined, or overuse of antibiotics only increases the pain. Cervical dislocation because of poor posture, stress and unnecessary injuries also provoke pain.
In the right part
Intense headache, localized in the right half of the front part, very often associated with such pathologies:
- cervical osteochondrosis;
- Costa's syndrome;
- chronic paroxysmal hemicrania.
From the left side
The most common diseases, making manifest the pain of the left half of the forehead:
- low back pain;
- sensitivity to weather conditions;
- infectious lesions;
- muscular overload;
- head and neck injuries.
Because of what may be a headache in the forehead of the child
Children's headaches - a frequent phenomenon,especially if the question is about high school students. Basically this transient phenomenon. The main causes of headache and if the pressure on the child's eyes are:
- Psychological: stress, fear of the new situation, separation from loved ones, aggression from classmates or relatives.
- Infection. Associated symptoms: fever, cough, runny nose, nausea, vomiting, fear of light, muscle tension, a constant desire to sleep, lethargy. Especially dangerous to humans is meningitis.
- General fatigue of the organism.
- Head injury. If after a head injury the child's condition worsened, there was vomiting, you should immediately seek help from a hospital. This may be a concussion, increased intracranial pressure.
- Jumps in blood pressure.
To what expert to address
Depending on the specific characteristics of the headache patient can assist such experts:
- Therapist. The first phase of his work - a basic survey, but thanks to the detailed information about the patient's doctor may refer the issue to the necessary specialist narrow profile.
- Neurologist. It will take care in case of detection of neurological disorders therapist. If the pain is often worried man, the intensity is high, then you should immediately contact your doctor for this.
- Psychotherapist. Prescribe the necessary treatment if the person shows signs of depression, the constant mental stress, migraines are not caused by injury.
- Reflexologist. After a visit to a physician or neurologist for prevention can be put to the person who is engaged by pressing and impact on the body point fingers, magnets or needles.
What to do and how to eliminate discomfort
It is important to remember that stable headachesthe eyes and the forehead - this is not always a reaction to the weather. Perhaps because the body indicates internal diseases. To self-medicate, and drink a lot of pills to relieve painful cramps, it is dangerous to humans. Constant reception of strong painkillers can lead to disruption of the stomach and bowel functions, the appearance of an allergic reaction, red skin, a negative effect on the kidneys and liver.
Please refer to specialists, whoconduct a thorough survey, sent for analyzes, surveys. In recognition of the narrow specialists gathered information about the disease is diagnosed and prescribed the correct treatment. Sequencing:
- To determine the cause of pain is carried out:
- blood tests;
- ultrasound of the blood vessels of the head and neck;
- brain imaging.
- In order to treat a patient is prescribed:
- acupuncture treatment;
- manual therapy;
- therapeutic massage with pressure on the biological point;
- administration of drugs.