If hands were bubbles and peeling,which causes a burning sensation, itching, this may indicate the presence of a skin fungus. This infectious disease is caused by pathogenic dermatophytes. There are different ways of how to cure fungus on their hands.
Why there is a fungus of the fingers
One of the most common skin disorders,which is caused by pathogenic organisms is a fungus of the fingers. This disease is also called athlete's foot. Being a victim of the disease can be any person, regardless of age and social status, because the fungus is able to dwell in the public transport, gym, sauna, etc. The virus starts to be activated when a weakened immunity. Fungus can progress at an elevated temperature of the air, when sweating or small mechanical influences. Often, the disease occurs on the hands due to:
- long reception of antibiotics;
- a weakened immune system;
- undergoing chemotherapy;
- severe stress;
- failure of the endocrine system;
- nail injury.
How does a fungus on the skin of hands
Athlete's foot - a contagious infectious disease. At the beginning of the fungus begins to appear on the palms, then transferred to the nails. Then the virus destroys the surface layer of skin, fingers covered with festering rash, cracks are beginning to peel off. The first sign of the emergence of the fungus on the fingers may be itching after taking a shower, and even change the color of the nail plate.
Filamentous fungus of the skin of hands
Sporotrichosis - a skin infection, whichcalls sporotriks or filamentous fungus. The risk of contracting this disease gardeners, growers, rural workers. The virus enters the body through wounds, micro-cracks, scratches, inhaled air. Dispatched as the fungus from the people, and from infected animals. Symptoms of occurrence of sporotrichosis on the fingers of the hands of the following:
- nail plates lose their luster and transparency due to the multiplication of fungal colonies in the gaps of the nail;
- color nail becomes a dirty gray, white, yellow or brown;
- there are cracks on the fingers;
- nails exfoliate, become very brittle;
- observed lag partial plate.
Candida on hands
On the human body are always naturalsaprophytes or yeast Candida. When a violation occurs in the body, they move to the parasitizing state. It is often associated with vitamin deficiency, malabsorption of carbohydrates, sweet abuse, taking antibiotics, close contact with rotten fruit. This disease affects women, whose work is connected with high humidity (laundresses, cleaners, cooks, dishwashers).
How does the fungus on their hands at a candidiasis? This type of disease is shown in bright red edematous lesions with papules. Mainly affected area around the nail (roller) and the nail plate itself. In the center of the infected area is smooth and shiny erosion, which has whitish coating. As a rule, the inflammation does not extend beyond the side surfaces of the fingers.
Yeast skin mycosis of hands
Fungal disease is able to hit nails,fingers, hands, interdigital folds. Such dermatological disease can occur in people of all ages. When yeast mycosis symptoms like eczema or psoriasis, so proper diagnosis and effective treatment of a further need to visit the doctor. The main symptoms of yeast infection mycosis:
- heavily shelled the area between the fingers;
- the occurrence of suppuration of the nail;
- prolonged itching;
- dry skin of hands;
- redness lesions on the fingers;
- the occurrence of bubbles, the formation of horny between her fingers.
How to treat a fungus on his hands
Athlete's foot - an unpleasant disease, which looksnot very aesthetically pleasing. Treatment of the disease - long process that will require much patience. When the first symptoms and to determine the cause of the fungus on your toes be sure to visit a dermatologist, who will choose precisely the necessary drugs. The main methods of treatment of fungal infections:
- for moderate fungus used ointments, lotions, sprays, gels;
- the use of tablets;
- laser therapy;
- with recurrent and severe infections nail surgically removed;
- if you joined a bacterial infection, antibiotics are appointed.
- Adults need to get rid of bad habits;
- discontinuation of antibiotics;
- obesity is important to lose weight;
- exclusion from the diet of complex carbohydrates.
The ointment of the fungus on his hands
Universal for the treatment of athlete's foot is notexist. Different types of fungi on one and the same preparation can respond differently. Independently rid of the infection is almost impossible, so at the first sign of the disease, you should consult a specialist and follow his instructions exactly. All funds for the treatment of fungus can be grouped into 2 groups:
- The preparations of general action. The fungus, which affects the hands, is able to penetrate through the nail fold and the human body together with the blood spread throughout the body. It is therefore necessary to include the treatment of the following medications:
- Medicines local action. These include ointments, paints, gels, patches. This group includes the traditional methods of treatment. The use of topical preparations - is an additional way to fight infection because it does not completely relieve you of fungus. Therefore, their doctor may only appoint in conjunction with the first group of drugs. Local treatment is to treat the affected area hands the following means:
- Clotrimazole (Imidilom, Canison, Amiklonom, etc.);
Systemic treatment of skin fungus hands
Drug-induced systemic therapy is indicated forMultiple skin lesions of the hands and in the absence of effect of local treatment, but how to treat a fungus on his hands, choose a doctor. Treatment of fungal infections injectable and tablet formulations used in severe and moderate course of the disease, while only under constant supervision of specialists. There are 2 groups of antifungal drugs tablets:
- Azoles. Submitted by fluconazole, itraconazole (Orungal) Ketokornazolom. These drugs can be cured for 2 weeks.
- Allilaminaminy. Presented naftifine and terbinafine (lamizilom). These agents inhibit the synthesis of ergosterol, of which build the cell walls of fungi.
How to treat a fungus hand folk remedies
In addition to conventional medicine, there are methods of folk fungus treatment. Pine tincture - a great helper in the fight against disease. To use it, you will need:
- pour 100 g cones 250 ml of rubbing alcohol;
- insist mixture must be 15 days;
- further infusion is necessary to filter and lubricate the affected area it within a month.
Good help with fungus on your toes ointment Carbon and calendula. For its preparation will need:
- a few cloves of garlic passed through the press;
- crushed 10 tablets of activated charcoal;
- 20 g of calendula flowers grind to a pulp;
- mix well and add 100 g of any fat,
- an ointment should be applied at night, wearing cotton gloves;
- morning rinse your hands with soap and water.
When I discovered the fungus between the toeshand doctor has prescribed pills and drink a special Mikozan. Such treatment was effective, by the end of third week, it has yielded good results. Gradually I was itching and flaking on your hands. After 2 months from the disease has disappeared. On the advice of a dermatologist I try to stick to a diet.
Katya, 37 years old
On one of the photos on the Internet I saw the fungusthe fingers may appear red rash and vesicles. I have just appeared small blisters on the hand. I seek help from a dermatologist. He advised me to pass all the tests. I determined that I have candidiasis. The doctor prescribed pills and ointment clotrimazole. After 1.5 months of fungus on the hands held.
Olga, 25 years old
I used to clean the apartment, my floors without gloves. Recently I discovered that the fingers become very itchy, flaking and cracking skin. I seek help from a doctor. He appointed me treatment: drink vitamins, use an antifungal cream Econazole. Fungus on the hands held in the past month. In addition to the prescribed treatment, and sweet excluded from the diet of fried.