Man gives a lot of physical andemotional discomfort of eczema on the hands (weeping shingles). This disease is characterized by inflammation of the skin on the hands to form bubbles which later burst and can turn into pustules. Eczema causes unbearable itching and has a recurrent character. Which leads to the development of this disease? What are some effective treatments for eczema on the fingers, palms?
The causes of eczema on the hands
Every 4th patient, refers todermatologist, diagnosed with eczema. This disease is able to hit different areas of the body (face, feet, etc.) And appears in people of different ages, lifestyles, sex. The causes of eczema on the hands, the fingers up to the end not clear. However, doctors isolated a number of factors that could cause weeping zoster.
Experts suggest that the disease occurswhen exposed simultaneously to several reasons. Many doctors believe that the violations in the digestive, endocrine and nervous system are the impetus for the emergence of depriving weeping. Often the ground for the development of eczema becomes allergic. Factors provoking the appearance of weeping stripping on hand include:
- contact of hands with artificial flavors, dyes, which may be in the food, cosmetics, household chemicals;
- wearing watches, bracelets, rings of different alloys of metals;
- use of medicines;
- presence in the body of worms, fungal or bacterial infection;
- insect bites;
- use of products containing a large amount of artificial ingredients or allergenic;
- diabetes, disorders of the pituitary gland, adrenal glands;
- allergy to pollen, animal dander, mold spores;
- hormonal changes during adolescence.
Common types of eczema
eczema type depends on factors provokeddisease. Weeping shingles classified into the following types: seborrheic, microbial, professional, children, genuine, dry, mozolevidnaya, atopic eczema. There are two phases of the flow of the disease: chronic, acute. Depending on the type of disease doctor prescribes medication. Consider what features are common different types of eczema in the area of hands:
- True eczema manifests itself in the form of red spotsskin, serous fluid with bubbles, moist areas. And the chronic course of the disease on the hands of cracks and severe swelling. This type of disease is shown, generally symmetrically on both hands. A common view of the true weeping depriving have dry eczema on the hands of patients whose treatment can not be postponed. It is characterized by cracks, roughness, itching.
- Microbial form of eczema is formed on the skinfoci of chronic inflammation in the development of further infection. This kind of weeping depriving has many varieties. If the fungus is attached to the infection on the skin, there is a mycotic microbial eczema, and if the rash occur at the site of injury, the weeping ringworm has paratravmaticheskuyu form. Often patients have disgidroticheskaya eczema hands treatment which must begin immediately after the diagnosis. This form of the disease characterized by the appearance of bubbles, knots. If you do not carry out the treatment of microbial eczema, then later she goes into the true form of depriving weeping.
- Occupational eczema in its manifestationssimilar to true, but the reason for its occurrence becomes prolonged contact with the allergen, which occurs at the place of the patient's work. The first signs of this type of eczema similar to the manifestation of dermatitis. If the disease begin to heal after detecting the first signs of the disease will prevent the transition into the chronic stage.
- Mozolevidnaya eczema is localized to the palms and is characterized by the thickening of the horny layer of the skin and the formation of hyperkeratosis on the spot burst bubbles.
Symptoms and signs of the disease
The first signs of eczema on the hands, the fingersIt becomes itching and redness. The next stage in the development of this disease - it is a dense swelling. Next there is a lot of small bubbles with serous content. At this stage, patients often suffer from an elevated temperature, burning, itching strong. Well, if that inspire human sign to the doctor, then the next phase of development will be avoided.
A further phase of the development of eczema becomescracking moist areas at sites of inflammation. If at this stage of the disease in the affected weeping ringworm skin gets an infection, the disease will become more complex form. In this case, may appear blisters filled with pus. When they burst, then in their place appear erosion moist type with an unpleasant odor.
How to treat eczema
If the symptoms of eczema appear, you mustrefer to a good dermatologist for advice. The doctor will decide after the inspection, which need to be screened and what drugs to treat this skin disease. How to cure eczema on the hands? To get rid of moist depriving doctors recommended an integrated approach that includes the use of certain medication and lifestyle changes. Treatment with drugs should take place in parallel with the following conditions:
- The correct mode of the day. It helps to get rid of the lack of sleep, nervous stress, fatigue, which can weaken the immune system and reduce the effect of the treatment of eczema.
- Get enough sleep - an important condition for effective treatment. The patient must sleep at least 7-8 hours a day.
- Hypoallergenic diet.
- Keep hands away from the negative influence of the sun, chemicals, soap.
Patients with eczema it is important to eliminate from the dietfoods that can cause allergic reactions. Such people are not recommended to be included in the menu of eggs, meats, canned food, too salty food, spices, alcoholic beverages. Patients weeping ringworm is necessary to limit the use of animal fats, which are contained, for example, beef, pork, cheese. The diet must be such that the organism in sufficient quantities fall vitamins B and C.
To get rid of depriving applied topicallymethods of treatment. It can be lotions, baths, antiseptic, hormonal creams for eczema on the hands. Physicians often prescribe topical corticosteroids in creams or pastes. These ointment oozing from depriving have strong anti-inflammatory effect, which helps to speed up wound healing. But to use hormonal preparations and creams for eczema on hands must be prescribed by a doctor, in order to minimize the risk of side effects from these drugs.
In the acute form weeping effectively deprivinglotions help with boric acid, silver nitrate, Dimexidum. Treating the skin during the bursting of bubbles is recommended salicylic, boric ointment, solution Diprosalik and baths with potassium permanganate solution will make it easier in this phase the patient's disease state. Caring for the skin lesion must be gentle.
If topical treatments for eczema will not givethe results, the doctor will prescribe medication inside. It can be antihistamines to relieve allergic reactions, immunosuppressants, corticosteroids, cytostatics. If manifestations of weeping depriving added infectious component, the patient doctor will prescribe antibiotics.
Along with drug treatment canapply bath, lotions, teas from plants to combat eczema. These natural remedies do not have side effects and can facilitate the patient's condition, to speed up the recovery. Before using any folk remedies, it is desirable to consult with your doctor. Below are some effective ways to treat people's weeping depriving on their hands:
- Baths with salt gives a good effect in the beginningdepriving of weeping. To perform this procedure, you must take 10 hours. L. sea salt and diluted in 1 liter of boiling water. Cool the solution and keep it in his hands for 15 minutes. Then palm rinse under running water and process moisturizer.
- A decoction of burdock is recommended for prolonged eczema. To make this drug take 1 tbsp. l. chopped burdock root, pour 200 ml of hot water and put in a water bath for 15 minutes. Next, the broth is filtered through cheesecloth and drink 2 times a day before meals. The use of this drug is combined with topical application of the decoction of burdock in the form of lotions / baths. It is prepared by boiling for 30 minutes, 2 tbsp. l. shredded burdock root, 3 liters of water filled. Broth strain and it holding hands 2 times a day for 50 minutes.
- Lotions with the juice of Kalanchoe. One sheet is extruded and comminuted plants from it liquid. Vatu or bintik dipped in the juice of Kalanchoe and applied to the inflamed areas on the hands.
To prevent oozing in deprivingfield hands or eliminate the likelihood of relapse, you need to lead a healthy lifestyle (no smoking, do not drink alcohol), to protect themselves from the risk of chronic stress due to lack of sleep and excessive loads, monitor their health, eliminating the time allergic and infectious diseases. Do not get involved in cleaning cosmetic procedures, so as not to disrupt the protective function of the skin. When stress drink natural sedatives.
What is the initial stage of eczema - photo
The development of eczema of the fingers and handsIt lasts from several days to months. Getting moist lichen is characterized by the appearance of redness, swelling, itching on the skin of hands. It is important at the first sign of illness begin treatment to prevent eczema transition into a chronic disease. What is shingles weeping at the initial stage, it is shown in the photos below.