Women have resorted to the famous Beauty pricksDysport, wanting to regain the elasticity of the skin and make it young. However, a well-known drug is used not only in cosmetics: with its help doctors treat severe motor diseases, excessive sweating. The reason for the popularity of the drug is a small chance of complications.
What is Dysport
Women who are faced with the need tocorrection of wrinkles, knows that Dysport - a drug that has properties similar to the famous Botox. Both of these funds are derived from botulinum toxin. Enter the drug subcutaneously, to induce muscle relaxation. In cosmetics it is used for smoothing the skin relief. Medical use is indicated for some pathologies:
- hyperhidrosis underarms;
- spasticity of the hand muscles, identified after a stroke;
- dynamic deformation of the foot;
- Cerebral palsy in children under the age of 2 years;
- spasmodic torticollis;
- hemifacial spasm.
Dysport - composition
As with other drugs, the drug active ingredient and has an auxiliary compound. The composition of Dysport include:
- hemagglutinin - a complex of botulinum toxin type A;
- human albumin;
Enter neurotoxin prescribed byinjections. Dysport injections are performed subcutaneously. The dosage of the drug and the ratio of dilution should count only the doctor, based on the patient's diagnosis. In cosmetic use them struggle against mimic wrinkles by acting on the area of their education. The drug differs from its analogues in that it has a wide scope, so the injection of the drug will need less.
Dysport for cerebral palsy
The treatment of this serious disease, which canarise at the stage of the fetus during labor or after the birth of the child, it is a complex of measures. Doctors recommend the use of Dysport with cerebral palsy because, unlike many other drugs, it causes necrotic changes in tissues. In addition, the medicament acts exclusively topically, without penetrating into the blood, brain and spinal cord.
Effects of Dysport is to ensure that thistoxin blocks impulses going to the muscles of the nerve endings. Due process is relaxation of muscles, joints begin to bend better, and excessive motor activity is markedly reduced. Side effects upon administration of the drug into the muscle spasms diseased, it may become weak, however, this condition will not last more than 2 weeks.
Today, there is a special program,according to which children with paralysis can receive free Dysport injections. The treatment found to be effective, there is its safety: the manufacturer indicates in the minimum list of possible side effects instructions. Children who begin to prick the drug can better control your body, get up and step on the foot, stay standing.
Estheticians this medication whose compositioncontains protein, extracted from a certain species of bacteria, is used for eliminating wrinkles, tightening skin. Injections of the drug can help replace the peeling and operations. Injected Dysport facial in the place where the muscles often move:
- on the forehead;
- in the neck;
- on the neck;
- in the corners of the lips;
- in the area around the eyes;
- on the nose.
rejuvenating effect of the drug is determined bythat the small muscles responsible for facial expressions, stop receiving impulses from the nerves. For a short time the fabric is paralyzed. The result of such exposure becomes relaxing and smoothing the skin. Dysport - what is it, what is useful preparation? A nice feature would be no skin injury, and drug administration will act in a few months, so only need a couple of procedures per year.
Dysport - contraindications
Along with the use of the drug may be harmful to some patients. Contraindications to the use of Dysport:
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- Dysport injections are prohibited if the intended site of action revealed inflammation or evidence of infection (herpes, acne).
- Disorders of the kidneys and liver.
- Diseases of acute or chronic in the period of exacerbation.
- Lung diseases: asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia.
- Injections of the drug are very dangerous for patients with cancer.
- Do not use the tool in poor blood clotting.
- If the patient is being treated with antibiotics and some other pills. The course of their use should be discontinued for a couple of weeks prior to the introduction of Dysport treatments.
Dysport - consequences
Side effects of the drug are rare. However, the unpleasant consequences of Dysport may occur in the following forms:
- At the site where the drug was administered, can form small swellings. According to the norm, they liquidated their own after a few days.
- Some patients may experience an allergic reaction: rash, redness, swelling.
- Rarely observed headaches.
- If the administration was properly in the area around the eyes, there is a risk of lowering the century.
- Violation of the use of technology in the corners of the mouth causes them to sag down.
- Overly excessive salivation occurs if Dysport incorrectly entered into the area of the nasolabial folds.
Olesya, 36 years old
My son is at birth a terrifyingcerebral palsy. It happened constant cramps in the lower extremities. Doctors advised to use this drug in the treatment of. We were unpleasantly surprised by the price. In the opinion of the forums I found out about a free program. We are fortunate to be its members - son became much easier.
Inga, 45 years old
Always afraid of the signs of aging, likestay young. Addressed in cosmetic clinics to remove wrinkles on the bridge of the nose. Injections of Dysport made my skin more elastic, get a good lift without surgery and a long preparation. The price is high, but the result is worth it. Appearance, as in the photo of a glossy magazine.
Marina, 50 years old
For my age the appearance of facial wrinkles -characteristic. Creams and serums could not cope with the problems. To look younger, I turned to the cosmetologists for beauty procedures girlfriend withdrawal. After several injections of the drug in the forehead lined face relief, skin tightened. The price is high, but the effect lasts for a long time.