If the mental functions of the child are violated orexposed to pathogenic effects, it is possible that in pre-school or school age having trouble learning to read. This pathological process is called dyslexia, it occurs more often in boys. The challenge of adult - to eliminate the characteristic disease, prevent its recurrence.
What is dyslexia
If a child has problems with reading,It may develop the disease. Dyslexia - this is the complexity of the development of play skills, understanding and awareness of the information that was read, or else it will be read. The problem arises in the outlet group of kindergarten or first grade, when a child learns to read. It is called dyslexic. Adults notice of such violations should not ignore them. Mental retardation at this disease is not observed, but a health problem is obvious.
If interested, who is dyslexic, this childor an adult who has dominated some problems with reading. It can not reproduce the information does not remember her, often confuses the individual sounds and letters, meaningless words, did not understand their meaning, and is not able to build in the minds of a logical chain in the retelling of reading content. Most prevalent phonemic form of the disease, which just covers the said symptoms.
Dyslexia in Adults
The disease rarely develops in older age,often this ailment students. When dominates dyslexia in adults, the patient has difficulty writing and perception of sound information. In addition, the individual is different distraction, inattention, there are problems with diction, playing numbers. He knows all the letters, but dyslexic problem assemble them into syllables, words, sentences and phrases. This disease is best treated at a younger age, because age make it much more difficult, if not impossible.
Dyslexia in Children
To determine the disease, parents shouldengaged in the development of their offspring. They need to know what dyslexia in children, in a timely manner to recognize the first signs characteristic of the disease. The pathology manifests itself in isolation or supplemented by letter problems (dysgraphia). Such children are clumsy, unsteady gait and different distractions, do not orient themselves in space and is difficult to give in interpreting training. For such patients need a separate approach, shows immediate consultation speech therapist and psychologist.
Causes of dyslexia
Before remove the problem, it is importantsort out. Dyslexia and dysgraphia have a genetic predisposition, and the disease process can be conceived in utero. In some areas of the brain the disease is not fully developed or broken under the influence of pathogenic factors. The main cause of dyslexia therapist determines and conditions the pathological process of the following:
- brain trauma;
- toxic damage to the central nervous system organs in utero;
- viral and infectious diseases during gestation;
- premature birth;
- early detachment of the placenta;
- cord entanglement;
- pathological childbirth;
- shortage of speech development;
- social factors.
Dyslexia - Symptoms
Before talking about symptoms, it is necessaryto study forms of dyslexia. Symptoms characteristic of the disease depends on the clinical picture. Identify the disease can not only read a breach, but also the manner of behavior, the patient's adaptation to the modern society. If dyslexia is prevalent in children's body - the following symptoms:
- Acoustic form of the disease: the complexity of the play similar sounding letters, omission or transposition of sounds sometimes, inattention, poor memory, life nesobrannost and distraction.
- Optical: the little genius is difficult to reproduce some letters related to your writing, even more difficult - to understand what is at stake in the content of the read information, and play new information.
- Phonemic dyslexia: disgraficheskie frequent errors, the permutation of letters in a word with a further loss of meaning, the lack of perception when reading individual characters.
- The semantic form of the disease: the impossibility of perception and memorizing the text read, the complexity of sound analysis, poor memory, poor school performance, lack of interest in learning.
- Agrammaticheskaya dyslexia: difficulty in playing the endings and the harmonization of certain phrases, sentences. This raises the obvious problem of understanding the read information at any age.
Dyslexia - treatment
If you can identify the disease in a timely manner,please refer to a speech therapist for professional help. In childhood, easily treatable dyslexia - what it is, what the basics home therapy, tell an expert in a particular clinical picture. Since the patient has to deal with both therapist and parents provide visual aids to facilitate the reproduction of information received. If diagnosed with dyslexia - treatment of children, has the following features:
- zvukoproiznoshenija correction of defects (for phonemic forms of the disease);
- method of demonstration images containing reading the information (for optical mold disease);
- learning schemes for the development of spatial representation;
- consult a psychologist to address the root causes;
- Davis classic technique.
To identify the disease, can be testedwith baby. To carry out the study recommended to children from 3 years old, and dyslexia test only takes 10 minutes of free time. It should be read aloud, and the child has to write them down. If you have problems with reading, then write heard the child can not. It is important to choose a test, according to the child's age category.
Methodology Davis defines dyslexia as a gift. Many parents of dyslexics doubt in this argument, but a celebrity recommends understand what is happening in the patient's head, and then take steps to eliminate this problem. Ways to get rid some, and to determine the most suitable can only be certified therapist.