Rare plant extract - cedar oilwalnut - it has no analogues on the composition and useful properties of the product. The use of the composition, rejuvenating and regenerating effect on the body has been known since ancient times. Cedar oil has a pleasant taste and aroma. Use the product for the treatment, prevention of diseases and cosmetology.
Cedar oil - medicinal properties
Useful properties of the cedar oil yieldthe ability to apply this tool in the treatment of many diseases. Extracted material from the bark of the tree - the Siberian pine. Replacement of the name was due to the resemblance of cedar and pine. The difference is that the present cedar nuts greater in magnitude, but not as tasty as pine. Before taking the extract, it is necessary to know what is useful to cedar oil and what illnesses are treated with this product.
The unique composition of cedar oil allows the use of a valuable product for external and internal use. It contains:
- vitamins (A, PP, E, D);
- macroelements, trace elements (phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, selenium, copper, iodine);
- essential amino acids (isoleucine, lysine, phenylalanine, tryptophan);
- fatty acid;
The use of the substance is huge. Pine hood has antiseptic, healing, anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory, anti-aging properties. Especially useful reception of cedar oil, due to its content of fat-soluble acids. In addition, this substance is a powerful antioxidant and therefore often pine oleoresin used in medicine.
Cedar oil - use
The use of cedar oil is very extensive. The composition can be used to treat diseases, fix problems with the gastrointestinal tract, rejuvenation. Useful properties of pine nuts are known to people since ancient times. Now, the scope of the matter has become more extensive. Cedar oil helps in the treatment of diseases and conditions:
- problems with the gastrointestinal tract (gastritis, ulcers, heartburn, ulcerative colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation);
- Worse, varices, for psoriasis;
- keratitis, eczema;
- colds (acute respiratory viral infection, acute respiratory infections, bronchitis, pneumonia, tonsillitis);
- diseases of the cardiovascular system (heart attack, atherosclerosis, arrhythmia);
- diseases of the joints, muscles and bones;
- need to increase sex drive (men);
- cosmetology, massage.
Cedar oil for hair
Many skin healing methods head of hairbulbs based on the use of this essential component of healing. Cedar oil for hair - just a godsend for women. With continued use tool will help restore the structure, add shine, restore vitality to hair. There are several very effective recipes.
Means against hair loss:
- For the preparation you will need:
- Cedar Oil - 3 ml;
- Egg yolk - 2 pcs.
- The process of implementation:
- In a non-metallic container is necessary to mix the two components until a homogeneous mass.
- Application should start with the roots.
- Leave on for 1.5 hours, pre-wrapped head with cling film.
- After thoroughly rinse with warm water.
Mask, enabling faster hair growth:
- To prepare the needed ingredients are:
- Cedar oil and rosemary - 5 ml;
- Burdock oil and jojoba oil - 10 ml;
- Operating procedure:
- Heat the mixture in a porcelain container.
- Add the tincture of fiery red pepper.
- Apply massaging the scalp, rubbing easily blend with fingertips.
- Shook his head with a plastic bag, put on a woolen scarf or hat. Exposure time 2-3 hours.
- Then the head of a well to wash shampoo.
- Do not use the mask for diseases of the scalp or immediately after painting.
Cedar oil for the face
cedar oil is used in cosmetics forface and body. When used properly, a substance gives a stunning effect. Suitable such cosmetics for all skin types: fade, inclined to dryness, it will feed and fat - podsushivat.Takoy extract has many useful features:
- It tones the skin;
- It gives elasticity;
- removes wrinkles;
- strengthens capillaries;
- eliminates peeling.
Cedar oil for gastritis
Used cedar oil for gastritis not onlyas a folk remedy. This method of treatment is a long time, and the official medicine. Edible oil of pine nuts has a pleasant flavor, with mild sweetish notes. The main indication - the treatment of gastritis with high acidity. Enveloping the ability to help with the unpleasant symptoms of the disease: heartburn, epigastric pain in the area.
Here are a few recipes for the use of the extract inside:
- Prior to receiving food teaspoonful (10 ml) twice a day every day. The course of treatment - 19-22 days. Regular use will contribute to the healing of sores on the mucosal surface of the stomach.
- Dilute the extract with milk in a 1: 1 ratio. Take on an empty stomach on a teaspoon. The course of treatment - 15 days. good method when a gastrointestinal disease associated hepatic symptoms.
Cedar oil for children
Commonly used cedar oil for children. On the basis of useful properties, it can be used to massage the child with frequent respiratory diseases, to strengthen the immune system or as a vitamin preparation. The composition is well moisturizes and cleanses the skin, heals minor abrasions and scratches. How to apply a remedy:
- As the inhalation take the essential oil of cedar. inhalation time - from 5 to 15 minutes, depending on the age of the baby.
- Children will quickly adapt to the school. Starting from 6 years of age can be given at half tsp in the morning before eating baby once a day.
Cedar oil - contraindications
Contraindications in cedar oil is not. The substance is well tolerated, does not cause allergic reactions. It harms your body composition will bring. The drug helps to get all the necessary materials. Displaying eat healthful composition even during breastfeeding. This miraculous product has a positive effect on the woman and the fetus during pregnancy.
How to choose cedar oil
To know how to choose the cedar oil is necessary to consider ways of obtaining. It:
- cold pressed;
- hot pressing;
The most potent means for the treatment andRejuvenation? substance, obtained by cold pressing or extraction. This product is light yellow in color, it has a pleasant smell and taste. Its medicinal properties unusually high. Hood pine nuts, obtained by hot pressing, contains the least nutrients and is suitable only for cosmetic purposes.
The price of cedar oil
The price of cedar oil depends on the amount of packaging,and a process for producing products. Buy a healing extract of Siberian pine, which will help improve their health, can be inexpensive. To do this, make it in the online store catalog. Miracle product can acquire a liquid form or in capsules.
Victor, 55 years old
An extract of Siberian pine for treatmentstomach ulcers. A neighbor advised to buy the online store, so the price is lower. Drink in the form of heat twice a day for a spoon, a course of 25 days. So drink away twice a year, and pleased with the results, the best tablets: the natural, and affordable price. Two years did not go to the doctor and do not complain.
Olga, 40 years old
I do with cedar oil and rejuvenating claymask for the face. The benefits are very noticeable. Fine wrinkles are gone at all, large - have become almost invisible. It is seen that the skin became resilient. I also tones the entire body, adding a few drops in a hot bath. All her friends suggest this miracle natural remedy.
Vera, 65 years old
The doctor advised to drink at my cedar extractatherosclerosis and varicose disease, says the best way to omega acids. She took the drug at a pharmacy, several packages per course of treatment. I drink a teaspoon three times a day to eat. Tinnitus was, waiting for the result further. Noticed that began to sleep better, have more energy.