In medical practice casesatopic dermatitis frequent from this disease affects both adults and children. If adequate treatment is already half of the young patients to two years are any symptoms. Diagnosing a manifestation of atopic dermatitis in children, it is important to start treatment immediately, he continued even upon the occurrence of remission periods.
- Hereditary predisposition. The tendency to allergic diseases is formed in a child still in the womb. If one of the parents of the baby sick / ill with atopic dermatitis or allergies, then chances are that the child will manifest the disease.
- Poor quality toys, hygiene products, clothing. Toys made from chemical components, synthetic fibers in clothing, hygiene items unnatural composition can provoke dermatitis on sensitive skin baby.
- Insect bites, touching the plants. With the lack of a protective function the child's body, even a mosquito bite or contact with nettles can cause atopic rash.
- Food. Gastrointestinal child's first year of life make enough enzymes to facilitate the digestive process. Failure nursing mother diet, the presence of allergic foods in a child's diet, a change in the breast-feeding with artificial - can trigger the appearance of the disease.
- Compared to other diseases. Other diseases are associated with atopic dermatitis - is diabetes, anemia, gastritis, enterocolitis, asthma.
Symptoms of atopic dermatitis
Atopic dermatitis - allergic disease,which manifests itself as an inflammation of the skin, excessive dryness, peeling of the skin in areas where there is redness, irritation, blisters with fluid.
What are the symptoms of atopic dermatitis to identify the presence of a child:
- The rash is localized in areas of folds ontorso, buttocks, legs, face, with the same frequency. It may appear on the back, scalp, in areas of friction from clothing - knees, elbows, neck and cheeks.
- Initially, the area of the skin is marked redness, accompanied by the appearance of atopic rash, vesicles with fluid and itching.
- Prolonged scratching area of skin swells, becomes crusty, much too dry, forming cracks and bleeding wounds, erosion.
- Diathesis - reddened cheeks, forehead, chin. The manifestation of the diathesis, along with dermatitis occurs in infants and children from 1 to 3 years.
- Increased nervousness, emotionalism, hyperactivity.
- Violation of the gastrointestinal tract - diarrhea, nausea, vomiting.
- Conjunctivitis, rashes on the lips, eyelids, nose - in lingering flow of dermatitis.
Atopic dermatitis occurs in stagesexacerbation and remission. Aggravation is characterized by increased itching, scabies, resulting in wounds can become infected, developing pustular education. Remission and the deterioration of the falls on a cold and wet time, creating a favorable environment for the development of infection.
Treatment of atopic dermatitis
When diagnosing a child atopicdermatitis, it is necessary to apply a complex treatment, appointed after consultations with several physicians - allergist, dermatologist, dietitian, a gastroenterologist, psychoneurologist.
In appointing the treatment of atopic dermatitis medication, is taken into account the child's age, the spread on the skin lesions, the presence of other disease complications caused by dermatitis.
Prescribed drugs Group:
- Corticosteroid creams, ointments (lokoid, tselestoderm, akriderm, sinaflana, Diprosalik).
- Antiseptics (fukartsin).
- Antibiotics (ointment baktroban, Levosin, Fucidinum).
- Allergen (sodium thiosulfate).
- Antihistamines (tavegil, suprastin, ketotifen, Claritin).
- Antibacterial (Lorinden C linkomitsinovaya ointment).
- Sedatives (fees herbs valerian, Persia).
- Enzymes (mezim, pancreatin).
- Eubiotics (Linex, laktiale).
- Antiviral drugs (acyclovir, Famvir).
Tavegil. Antihistamines active substance acts clemastine. It is produced in the form of tablets or solution. Not intended for children up to a year.
Elokim. Hormonal medication comes in the form of ointments / creams and lotions. Has anti-inflammatory, antipruritic, antiexudativ effect, reduces puffiness of the skin.
Fukartsin. It is used topically. It has anti-fungal, anti-microbial effect. Is applied to the wound, erosion, cracks 2-4 times / day.
Linkomitsinovaya ointment. It contains lincomycin antibiotic has antimicrobial activity. Apply 1-2 times / day externally on a clean skin, after first removing the purulent mass.
Acyclovir. It is used in the presence of patients with herpes simplex virus, for the prevention of infectious diseases with reduced immunity. It is produced in the form of tablets, injectable solution or an ointment.
Linex. The preparation containing three kinds of viable bacteria molochnokislotnyh. It is used in violation of the microflora in the gastrointestinal tract, dysbiosis.
Physical therapy in the treatment of dermatitis in children
Along with medication, treatment of atopic dermatitis in young patients is accompanied by:
- By applying baths with salt, potassium permanganate, radon, herbs.
- Overlaying the affected areas wet-drying bandage.
- Irradiating ultraviolet lamp.
- Paraffin baths.
The diet in atopic dermatitis
When atopic dermatitis babies up to a yearit is recommended to limit the intake of cow's milk and replace it with customized mixtures. After a year of diet should include a minimum quantity of eggs, cereals, nuts, citrus. Add corn, buckwheat or rice porridge - they rarely cause allergies.
Continue to observe proper nutritionnecessary and after the child turns 3 years. It will be to the exclusion of fatty, spicy and spicy food, also have to give up half-finished, long-term storage products and others containing preservatives. Juices and purees better to do on their own, the same applies to sausages.
The most important step - to find the reason causingatopic rash in children, as a reaction to pathogens. Food allergy is the root cause disease. Therefore, until the disappearance of all symptoms of the disease, it must be ensured that the child ate, what kind of reaction he provoked product.
A particularly important step in the treatment of children with atopic dermatitis is considered to be diet.
Estimated dietary menu for the baby with the disease:
- For breakfast, oatmeal on the water. In the gruel you can add 150 grams of butter. Bread with bran 70 grams. Hour with sugar or honey.
- Dinner. Vegetable soup (potatoes, carrots, cabbage, spoon vegetable / olive oil, 60 grams of beef). Bread with bran 150 grams, fruit compote.
- Afternoon snack - yogurt, plain yogurt or 200 grams.
- For dinner, buckwheat porridge, rice or oatmeal in vegetable oil 180 grams, 150 grams of apple sauce or baked fruit (apples, pears) 2-3 pieces.
Treatment of folk remedies
A decoction of birch buds. You will need 1 cup of birch buds, 2 cups of boiling water. Pour boiling water over the kidneys and cook on a steam bath for 20 minutes. Strain and wipe the affected skin.
Oak bark. To prepare the broth need to take 2 tablespoons of oak bark, 1 liter of water. Grind the bark of oak, add water, cook on a steam bath for about an hour. Ready to drink a decoction or bandage on atopic rash.
Chamomile, sage and Death. By 2 tablespoons of each herb, pour a glass of boiling water, cook 40 minutes. Give broth brew in a cool place, after wiping the wound, apply gauze pads.
Cranberry juice. Take 400 grams of cranberries, miss through the juicer. Mix 50 ml of fresh cranberry juice with 200 g of petroleum jelly. Apply topically as an ointment.
The juice of aloe, kalanchoe, and honey. In one glass of juice of Kalanchoe take the same amount of liquid honey, mix and place in a dark, cool place for 1 week. The finished tincture add half a cup of aloe juice. Lubricate the affected area of the skin.
The leaves of plantain and yarrow. You will need 300 grams of psyllium, 300 grams of yarrow, raw materials crushed into powder, add up in cheesecloth and apply to the skin areas.
Chamomile, lime color. These herbs relieve itching from the skin surface. From broth-based chamomile and linden blossom is useful to make the bath for children.
To the problem of atopic dermatitis is not touched your children and not have to carry out treatment, it is recommended to adhere to the following rules:
- From an early age, only use proper nutrition. If the baby is breastfeeding, a woman should observe proper diet - to exclude the use of all that may cause dermatitis.
- For skin care, use hypoallergenic cream and soap.
- After bathing, do not rub the baby's skin, and blotted it with a cotton towel.
- Try not to use baby wipes, they can cause dermatitis inflammation. At every opportunity better wash skin with soap and water.
- Avoid prolonged exposure of children to the sun.
- If you want to keep a long walk all the individual things a baby in a separate case.
- Clothing and bed linen should be stitched out of cotton or other natural fabrics.
- Prior to vaccination, consult with your physician whether these drugs cause allergies.
If you already have atopic dermatitis, so as not toto resort to the treatment, it is necessary to prevent aggravation. You can also stick to the above recommendations and the further use of traditional recipes. Note that dermatitis is not contagious, the child can go to school or kindergarten. Follow the diet, use of digestive enzymes, vitamins, herbs, and then you can refuse medical treatment of dermatitis in children.