After fertilization, all the organs and systemsthe female body subjected to serious changes. Physiological transformation are felt at an early stage of pregnancy. A key indicator of the state of women's health at this time is the basal temperature, which changes may be indicative of pathological conditions or deviations.
What is basal temperature
This is an indicator of temperature in the conditionsmaximum body rest. BT is measured rectally during pregnancy depends on the allocated female sex organs of the hormone progesterone, the volume of which changes frequently during the menstrual cycle. By determining the basal temperature, you can find the start and end of ovulation (fertilization planning), as well as to identify pregnancy. BT lets you know if there is inflammation in the female body, or other pathological processes.
BT Norma after conception
To a fertilized egg to attach touterine wall, requires certain conditions. Female body creates a favorable environment for it by means of progesterone, which is produced in increased amounts during ovulation. With hormone uterus becomes able to accept a fertilized egg and to give an opportunity to develop the placenta. This explains the increase in BT in early pregnancy. As a rule, the value of the thermometer at the same time shows 37-37,3 ° C.
If the basal temperature in the early stagespregnancy remains in said part - this indicates that the developing fetus is performed normally, without complications. Some women rate can deviate up to 38 degrees, due to the individual characteristics of the organism, however, to verify the absence of disease, it is necessary to visit a doctor.
The body temperature during pregnancy in the earlytiming should be measured every morning at the same time. The only way you can be confident in the accuracy of performance: no external factors did not have any more effect on the body. After eating, physical exertion (even minimal) experience different emotions basal temperature is subject to change. During the day, BT is constantly changing under the influence of these factors, so measure it in the afternoon or evening meaningless.
The reasons for the deviation from the norm
Doctors diagnosed with high basal temperaturein early pregnancy, and in some other cases. Index, for example, can be increased in inflammatory processes in the female urogenital system. To confirm the occurrence of pregnancy, you need to keep track of the duration of a delay monthly and carry out the test. After confirmation of the fertilization, the doctor advises the girl periodically to keep track of BT to the presence of pathological processes in time to fix them.
High basal temperature sometimes in pregnancyIt indicates the presence of inflammation in organs of the reproductive system. Sometimes BT increases with ectopic pregnancy: despite the anomalous location of the egg, it develops, causing an increase in the body's production of progesterone. Signs of the presence of abnormalities at an elevated temperature is pain localized in the lower part of the peritoneum and brownish vaginal discharge.
A possible reason for elevated BT in the early stagesPregnancy is a hormone imbalance, which is related to the secretion of estrogen. Deficiency of this hormone in the female body can cause abortions and infertility. Reduced basal temperature (below 36.9 ° C), followed by its increase also indicates a possible pathology. BT low rate may indicate inflammation of the uterine endometrium.
How to measure the basal temperature to determine pregnancy
In the early stages, and after the BT measured Sutrabefore getting out of bed when the woman's body is in the mode of minimal activity. When this thermometer is immersed 2 cm into the anus or vagina, and held there for 3-5 minutes. Rules of procedure:
- one thermometer should not be administered in different holes, in order to avoid infection of the perineum;
- better use of mercury thermometer, because electronic devices do not show accurate results;
- Measurement should perform about the same time every day;
- carry out the procedure is lying on his back or stomach (before it is forbidden to get up, because increased blood flow to the pelvic peritoneum and small);
- measure the basal temperature during early pregnancy may be after not less than five hours of sleep;
- while BT control can not have sexual intercourse (between the act and the time when it is possible to determine the temperature must be at least 12 hours);
- prohibited from taking any drugs;
- it is not necessary to have breakfast before BT measurement;
- carry out the procedure can only be in a healthy state (even a weak rhinitis can affect the value of the thermometer);
- the minimum duration is 3-4 WT tracking loop (a short period does not provide medical advice to draw conclusions about the patient's health).
Guidelines for BT table entries
The basal temperature during pregnancy in the earlytiming helps to timely monitor changes occurring in the body. For convenience, the women create a special schedule, which are entered on the BT data. This indicates the temperature measurement date, day of the menstrual cycle, a thermometer and performance notes. The last column may contain factors that could have influence on BT (intestinal disorders, stress, poor sleep, etc..).
How to create a table to record BT:
- on a piece of the cell, draw two axes (X and Y), the first day of the cycle will be denoted and second - indicator BT;
- fill in the chart measurements and connect the dots to form a curved line;
- draw a line spanning the top sixBT indicators in the initial phase of the menstrual cycle preceding ovulation (the first five days of the cycle and the days of the disputed measure of BT is not taken into account);
- composed on the temperature curve, two days after ovulation, carry out the appropriate line, marking it with another color.
How to decipher the schedule of basal body temperature during pregnancy
BT scheme conditional cycle divides into 2 parts. The first phase - the part of the graph before ovulation marks the second phase is after her, and lasts longer. How long it can go on? The best option according to doctors - 2 weeks, but the norm is and the period from 12 to 16 days. The duration of the menstrual cycle in different representatives of the weaker sex varies and depends on the duration of the initial phase.
If in the case of regular measurement of indicatorsBT during the first trimester of pregnancy and the longer you have noticed that the duration of the second phase is less than 10 days, there is a reason to see a doctor. It should also take into account the difference in mean temperature values for the two phases. Basal temperature in early pregnancy should normally differ in the first and second part of the menstrual cycle is not greater than 0,4 ° C. Another difference indicates the presence of a hormone imbalance.