Fish dorado - a very popular and refineddelicacy. Its delicate white meat has a unique delicate flavor. Baked fish has an amazing taste and an almost complete absence of large bones.
Ingredients - Serves 2
Dorado 1 kg
Red potatoes 6 pieces
Onions 1 head
Extra virgin olive oil 10 tablespoons
Garlic cloves 3
Parsley 10 gr
Chili ½ pieces
Saffron ½ teaspoon
Lemons 2 pieces
Sea salt to taste
Cooking time is 1 hour
How to cook a dorado with vegetables
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Clean, gut and well dried fish.
3. Marinade for fish: grind in a blender, a bunch of parsley, garlic, 5 tablespoons of olive oil, 4 tablespoons of water. In half of the resulting mass add the juice of 1 lemon and mix. The fish with salt and pepper, coat with the marinade.
4. The marinade for vegetables: take the crushed mass of garlic and parsley, add salt, powdered saffron petals and 3 tablespoons water.
5. Potatoes cut into slices 0.4 cm, onions -. 0.2 cm rings Sliced vegetables mix with the marinade for vegetables and put on a greased sheet of oil. Sprinkle with olive oil and place in oven for 20 minutes.
6. After 20 minutes, put the potatoes on dorado and generously drizzle with olive oil, top with the remaining lemon, sliced. Cook 15-20 minutes. Dorado should get a juicy and soft, but, in any case, do not over-dry.
7. Remove from the oven, sprinkle with thin strips of lemon peel and chili pepper.