Very tasty and easy recipe! Muffins with chocolate chips - it's a great culinary solution for all occasions. Muffins are always prepared quickly and also does not require much effort. Enough to have the kitchen base ingredients as eggs, flour and milk. The dish can be prepared for any occasion or as a gift, when are going to visit.
Sugar 60 g
Cocoa 1 tablespoon
50 ml of milk
Wheat flour 120g
Baking powder or baking powder 1 teaspoon
Eggs 1 piece
Butter 70 g
How to make chocolate muffins with chocolate chips
1. Heat oven to 180 degrees.
2. The pan put oil, sugar, chocolate (30 grams), cocoa and milk. Bring mixture to a boil and remove from heat.
3. When the mixture has cooled, add the egg and a little beat up.
4. Add flour and baking powder and mix.
5. The remaining chopped chocolate.
6. Form fill batter by 2/3, then drown it in chocolate chips.
7. Bake for 25 minutes.
Sprinkle crumb chocolate.