One of the most popular desserts in the world - a chocolate brownie cake with wet midway - was invented in 1893.
9 servings Ingredients
Dark chocolate 70% 145 g
Eggs 4 pieces
Wheat flour 140 g
Walnuts 145 g
cooking time 40 minutes
Serdtsevinka brownie with chocolate and nuts should be a little wet!
How to cook a brownie with walnuts
1. Nuts wash, put on a baking paper in a single layer and fry in the oven at 150 degrees (about 20 minutes).
2. Preheat oven to 180 C. In a square shape (24 * 24) lay crosswise 2 strips of paper for baking, leaving the edges of the pro-form, brush with butter the bottom and sides form.
3. In water bath melt the chocolate and cool it slightly. Chocolate should be slightly warm when you start to mix it with other ingredients.
4. In a mixer, beat the butter until soft creamy, add the chocolate. Gradually, one add eggs, sugar, flour and nuts.
5. Divide the dough in the form and level the surface with a silicone spatula.
6. Priblezitelno Bake 20 minutes at 180 C. The result should be as follows: the surface - dry and rather thick crust, but inside - wet dough (check with a toothpick or knife). It is important not to miss the moment when the sugar crust is already tough, but the inside is still very soft.
7. After baking the cake must stand for about 30 minutes to form and then using the protruding edge of the baking paper, get it from the mold and another 30 minutes to give a final cooling. Cut the cake into equal squares.
8. You can pour melted chocolate on top and garnish with grated nuts.