Recipe chicken, baked with apples and plums, in honey-mustard sauce for the holiday table.
1.5 kg chicken
3 sweet-sour apple
7 fresh plums
2 tbsp. honey
3 tbsp. tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 tbsp. tablespoons soy sauce
3 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil
2-3 cloves of garlic
Salt to taste
How to cook - chicken with apples in honey-mustard sauce
1. Prepare the marinade. Mix the honey, mustard, olive oil, finely chopped garlic, soy sauce, salt.
2. Chicken marinade lubricate the outside and inside. If you are cooking chicken parts - thighs, wings, legs, then fill them with the marinade, and stir well.
Leave to marinate for 1-2 hours.
3. From apples cored, cut into slices them. Plum cut in half, remove the pits.
4. Whole chicken stuff the apples, plums and sew or chipped toothpicks.
If parts of the chicken carcasses - drumsticks, wings, thighs - then mix them together with apples and plums.
5. Put the chicken in the bag or sleeve for baking. You can also take the form of refractory glass with a lid.
6. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius: chicken carcass - 1.5 hours. Drumsticks, wings and thighs baked - 1 hour.
7. For 20 minutes until cooked package should be cut or remove the lid when cooking in the form to chicken blushed.
8. From the finished chicken carcass to remove before serving thread and toothpicks.
9. Chicken with apples in honey-mustard sauce is ready.