Stretching or stretching - a set of exercises,aimed at developing flexibility. An additional effect is the strong stretching relaxation of the whole body. That is why this practice is widespread and firmly entrenched in the schedule of many sports clubs.
Advantages and disadvantages
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Stretching the house and in the hall
- Example exercises
The advantages of stretching exercise include:
- increase muscle elasticity and (as a consequence) less exposure to injury, slowing the aging process;
- improving the mobility of joints and ligaments;
- reduction of pain in the muscles;
- forming beautiful shapes due to the greater relief of muscles;
- the ability to conduct classes in the hall and at home;
- development of endurance;
- relaxation and stress relief.
Fitness instructor also note the following disadvantages of stretching:
- the need for regular classes, as progress is lost very quickly;
- the likelihood of pain and injury when too much muscle tension.
To avoid negative consequences and to achievemaximize the impact of training for beginners is recommended to choose simple exercises and gradually increase the load. The optimal number of classes - 1-2 times a week.
Advantageous contrast stretching from other physicalloads is virtually no contraindications. Doctors believe that a correct stretching will benefit all those who allowed the general physical training exercises. For this reason, its members include a program of rehabilitation after injuries and in terms of employment by physiotherapy exercises.
Medical consultation is recommended before the start of training in the event of:
- injuries of muscles and joints;
- severe curvature of the spine;
- diseases of the cardiovascular system.
Stretching the house and in the hall
There are two kinds of stretching. Dynamic stretching involves sharp movements with large amplitude (eg, mahi). At the same time the muscles are stretched enough strongly and quickly. This training is restricted to trained people.
Static exercises are performed in a quiet pace, without sudden movements. Most of the exercises the muscles are stretched and fixed. It is this kind of stretching is necessary for beginners.
The schedule of fitness clubs, you can find differentsessions dedicated to stretching. They include special training on simulators and training in pairs. Stretching with a partner is very effective - the body weight is used as weights and helps to better stretch.
Many people wonder whether a beginner can master the stretching at home. Experts believe that if all the rules of a full training can be carried out independently.
How to prepare for stretching and not get injured in the course of employment?
- One of the most important conditions - exposurewarming up the muscles. He will prepare the body for work and increase the efficiency of stretching. It takes only 10-15 minutes of exercise at a rapid pace. Remember the lessons of physical education at school: running in place, jumping and turning are ideal.
- Stretching is completely characterized by the proverb"Less is better". It is always better to perform fewer movements, but make them more efficiently. The same applies to the frequency of sessions. If a full workout is not enough time, it is necessary to perform at least some exercise.
- All items must be held for30-60 seconds to complete relaxation of muscles and the appearance of pleasant sensations. If the primary pain is not passed by the end of this time, the stretch was too much and it is necessary to weaken. Work, overcoming muscle pain, it is not necessary.
- During the exercise you need to breathe deeply and evenly. Holding your breath, which often facilitates movement is prohibited. Begin each exercise with a new inspiration.
- Try to focus on those parts of the body and muscles you are stretching. This increases efficiency and reduces training traumatic stretching at home.
- Engage in loose clothing and comfortable shoes. Many people like to stretch barefoot.
Standard stretching workout should include items such as warm-up, stretching exercises and directly hitch. After warming up you can start stretching.
- Stand up straight, put your hands up and stretch up, lifting the shoulders and chest.
- Put your hands behind your back and interlock your fingers. Pull belly and bend down. When performing this movement breathe evenly and smoothly allot hands back.
- Standing straight, bend your knees slightly. Bend over and try to touch the floor with his hands. After that, try to straighten the knees as much as possible.
- Straight, and place your feet apart. Pull the belly and gently lift the chest. The right hand on the right thigh and the left lift over your head. With the power stretch with your left hand to the right. Repeat to the other side.
- Stand with your feet wider than shoulder width and squat. Secure the palms on the floor. Slide the right foot to the side and bend the left leg. Control your feet during the exercise: they must touch the floor the entire sole. Repeat this movement with the other leg.
- Lie on the floor and tighten the knees to the chest. Then straighten your legs up alternately.
- Staying on the back, pull your knees to your chest. Grab the foot with his hands and try to straighten your legs.
- Sit on the floor and cross your legs. Left and Right Turn your head so that you can see your shoulder.
A wide variety of exercises for stretching, you will find in a separate article: "Transverse twine - 15 stretching exercises."
After the stretching is completed, takea few minutes hitch. Lie on a flat surface and try to relax completely. Alternately remove the stress from different parts of the body. First, relax your toes, then feet. Slowly work up to the neck and head.
Regular stretching allows you to create a flexible andbeautiful body. It is possible that the bridge stand or sit on the string after the first few sessions will fail. But these results are improved posture, stress reduction and disappearance of pain in the back, will be visible immediately.