Step aerobics - this is fashion trend of fitness, which allows quick and fun to find the perfect shape. Is it possible to learn this kind of workouts at home or it is better to go to a fitness club.
- Features training
- Step aerobics club
- Step aerobics at home
- What to choose?
Step aerobics deservedly become one of the mostpopular forms of cardio. The main reason, of course, lies in its high performance. Just a month training silhouette noticeably tightened, and with proper supply extra kilos just melt in his eyes. This in itself is good training is perceived by the body and it seems familiar. After all, step on a step platform is very similar to walking on stairs.
Another advantage of step aerobics is itdynamism. No occupation is not like another. Once you master the basic elements and simple chords, it's time to come to work. You will be able to come up with their own "dance" and unusual combinations. Trainings are held by a fun upbeat music and just do not let you get bored!
Step aerobics has virtually nocontraindicated. Like other sports, it is not recommended for people suffering from heart disease and asthma. In addition, it is not necessary to engage step aerobics at home without first consulting a doctor in diseases of the joints.
Step aerobics club
Workout in the fitness club will suit you if you:
- You are sociable and convivial people feel comfortable and confident, surrounded by their own kind.
- You close the spirit of competition, and looking at other people, you always try to do even better, even if the movement is to fulfill all perfect you can not.
- You are not afraid of the phrase "in a large family with its beakdo not click. " Yes, in most fitness clubs a lot of people and if you were late and missed the lesson, you may not get a good step and the platform in the front row, where the coach will be clearly visible.
What benefits will give you a fitness club:
- Learning of the many steps given easier to lessons with an instructor. It will show you how to correctly perform all the movements, points to obvious mistakes in technique and give motivation.
- Enthusiasm, which is heated atmospherefitness club. Many say that it is very difficult to practice at home as well as a constantly distracted by different things. This problem will not be, if you go to the gym. Furthermore, the purchased ticket and spending money are often the best motivation to continue the program.
- The ability to engage in a company or a friendto find new friends. Total business brings, and classes in fitness clubs are no exception! If you like to socialize, step aerobics at home may seem too boring. Go to the club and share positive emotions from the sport with other people!
Cons classes in fitness clubs:
- No one will be waiting for you, if you pause for awork for 10 minutes longer, because the activity of step aerobics begins on schedule at the club. If punctuality is not your strong point, will have to collect will in a fist.
- Coach during class will focus onthe average level of students. Its main task - to make training interesting and useful for the maximum number of people, it is not easy, because we are all different. Therefore, if you are quite new, the first time you will be quite difficult. The converse is true - if you are in the steppes of the first year, you will be too easy and want more. Step aerobics is very variability, in particular, there is a trend as "a dance step." If classical training you are not so interested in, be sure to try this destination!
- The fitness clubs are many people - almost always. In the locker room and in the hall during class. All the equipment and the general rules of hygiene are followed, alas, not all. So be careful, always carry a towel and do not go naked body on the floor mats and other public facilities.
Step aerobics at home
Suitable if you:
- You are independent and responsible person and you do not need someone who will control you and motivate.
- You are an individualist, hardly carry large concentrations of people, and you are remote from any group activity.
- You feel insecure if someone performs a number of motion is better and faster than you.
- You have your own step platform, a rug, and,most importantly, in the apartment where you can fearlessly do not only active steps, and jumps, and pirouettes. Also important is having access to the Internet or a disk with a guide to the exercises.
What are the advantages of step aerobics lessons at home:
- The opportunity to work at their own pace. If you feel bad are the basic elements and ligaments, you can learn them as long as you want. You will not need to look back on those with whom you train and worry due to the fact that something does not work.
- You will not depend on the schedule of the fitness club. Step aerobics is suitable for lessons at any time of the day. Therefore, you will always find time in his schedule.
- Conduct training with your favorite music. Not everyone likes the music selected coach. You can create a playlist for home step aerobics alone.
- To begin training requires a minimumequipment and space. You will easily find a place for step aerobics and even in a small cluttered room. You need only a few square meters to install special platforms and ensure freedom of movement. Many coaches are advised to spend the first sessions without a platform to not be distracted by it and it is easier to practice unusual movements.
Disadvantages of self-study:
- In order to study at home, you will need a lot more willpower, because you no one will make and cheer.
- If you are a family man, then be prepared forthe fact that all pets, including cat will be happy to gaze at your attempts to make their ideal figure. Main your task is not to succumb to provocations like: "Yes, why do you need it?".
- Self-control technique exercises and ligaments are much more complicated.
What to choose?
If you only think about what is better: step aerobics at home or at a fitness club, conduct a trial lesson home to vote his strength. We picked up a few videos to help you get started. These workouts are suitable for beginners. do not forget the most important condition for their own safety. The correct step aerobics suggests that the stop is always fully on the platform. It is also important that the step aerobics always starts with a light warm-up.
More on our site have a lot of materials on the step aerobics. Here are some of them:
- The basic steps of step aerobics (the layout of the account)
- To be useful, and who is bad step aerobics
- Can I lose weight doing step aerobics?
- Cubs errors or how to deal properly
- Weight loss and cure for depression
As a result, it can be said that step aerobics at home and infitness club has the same efficiency. Your choice should be based solely on the individual wishes and preferences. Try step aerobics only once, and we are confident that you all love this kind of fitness, regardless of where they will be engaged!