Congenital flexible - qualities that canboast, not all people. How to develop flexibility for those who are not so lucky? After all, a good stretching affects not only the plastic body and the coordination of movements, but also allows you to make progress in fitness quickly. This is due to the fact that the stretched muscle less susceptible to injury and will respond to the load. Make a plastic body to help special exercises for flexibility. They can carry out on their own, combining with other workouts.
The benefits of flexibility in the development of
- The benefits of flexibility in the development of
- Terms of exercise on flexibility
- Examples of exercises to train the flexibility and plasticity
As the flexibility of development affects the body? Primarily stretching helps to relieve muscle tension, which promotes relaxation. It is known that the condition of the muscles has a direct relationship with our psychological state. Therefore, flexibility training is useful to perform during times of stress or severe emotional stress.
Due to a gradual increase in the range ofmovements, stretching and endurance develops coordination, thereby reducing the risk of injury. In addition, like any other load, it improves blood circulation and triggers regenerative processes of the body. When sedentary lifestyle invigorating effect of exercise will be noticeable immediately.
Terms of exercise on flexibility
How to develop flexibility without the risk of getting hurt?
- Any exercises for flexibility of the body shouldpreceded by a 5-minute aerobic workout (jogging in place, kick their feet and hands, jumping rope or climbing stairs). Stretching untrained muscles is dangerous because it can lead to injury.
- Perform a full range of exercise 2-3 times a week.
- Daily Spend 5-10 minutes stretching the individual muscles, not forgetting the preheating.
- It is allowed to do the exercises after the generalbody workout. But if after the class you feel a lack of energy, give up the extra load. Lack of concentration and severe muscle fatigue does not allow for a full stretch and strengthen the likelihood of injury.
- Avoid sudden movements. Beginners should give preference to the static (slow) stretch. Dynamic stretching should be done with extreme caution.
- Gradually stretch the muscle until feeling slight pain. Hold the pose reached within 15-30 seconds, then slowly return to starting position.
- Rapid stretching was performed for 30 seconds.
- In no case did not drag through the pain! Remember that regular exercise flexibility is more important than their amplitude.
- Do not make long breaks between movements, a smooth transition from one to another.
- Any exercises designed for 1-1,5 monthsregular performance. After that, the muscles adapt to the load and class lose their meaning. If you feel from the start that exercise is too easy, complicate them, or select the workout for advanced.
Examples of exercises to train the flexibility and plasticity
Further training will be provided, comprising a body flexibility exercises. It is specially designed for those who are just beginning to develop flexibility.
Do not forget that starting to exercise flexibility is possible only after a light warm-up.
- Stand facing a wall. Connect your fingers into the lock and springy movements push them to the wall. Separate your fingers and repeat the movement.
- Stand up straight, connect the heel and slightly bend your knees. Hands put on thighs. Perform a series of springy squat.
- Get on your knees, hands on his belt. The maximum body tilt forward.
- Remaining on his knees and slowly sit on your heels and place your palms on the floor. While in this position, lift your knee as high as possible. Strive to ensure that the angle between the knee and the floor was 30 °.
- Stand up, connect the legs. Springy lean forward, trying to touch the floor with your fingers. After reaching the maximum position, stay there for 15-30 seconds. In the future, try to touch the floor with his hands. Beginners can perform these stretching exercises with dumbbells.
- Sit cross-legged and maximum lean forward, arms outstretched.
- Sit on the floor, pull the legs forward. Hands pull along the hull and fix on the floor. Alternately tear the legs off the floor and rotate the feet.
- How to develop the flexibility of the most problematic areas -hips and back of the leg? Stand on your right leg, pull your left heel to waist level. Lock leg via a chair or any other surface. Pull up and raise your hands. Then, try to touch your right foot. Change the supporting leg.
- Sit on the floor, bend one leg and the otherstraighten your back. Keep your torso straight, arms lock on the floor. Springy move the body back and forth and back glide stupnёy so stretched stretched leg. Change the pace.
- The starting position is the same as in the previousexercise. Springy swing the body from left to right and slowly slide your outstretched leg in the same direction. Repeat with the other leg. Regularly performing the last exercise for the flexibility of the body, you learn to sit on the twine.
Knowing how to develop the flexibility of the body, you will quickly get a visible return on training and be able to feel the results achieved in practice.