About beautiful legs with a velvety soft skinthe dream of many, but this can be achieved only if the regular care of the feet. In this article we consider the basic methods of dealing with common problems such as corns and cracked heels and feet.
Causes of rough heels
Sometimes women notice as to their heels cracks and areas of very rough skin. This problem will quickly solve the proper care of your heels, consisting of baths, lotions and compresses.
Just one week of such procedures - and your feetbecome tender and soft as a baby's. But sometimes the problem of the unhealthy state of the legs lies in metabolic disorders, then in addition to skin care treatment is required detection of the disease.
The soles of the feet become rough and rough even for such reasons:
- excessive dryness of the skin;
- long stay on his feet;
- wearing uncomfortable shoes;
- stop contact with synthetic things;
- lack of foot care.
Often the causes of such a state is a leglack of vitamins in the body, or poor circulation in the feet. If you have poor blood circulation problem will be followed by another and varicose veins in the lower extremities. Hormonal disruptions - another reason rough and chapped feet.
Thus, when performing procedures andthe use of funds for the care of heels did not bring positive results, you must be examined to identify the true cause of this state of the feet.
How to care for your heels?
To prevent dryness andskin roughness on the feet, it is necessary to ensure the correct and regular care of your legs. During the summer, every time before the sun stay is necessary to lubricate the skin nourishing and softening cream.
To enhance the blood circulation in the lower extremitiesperiodically do a massage with moisturizing cosmetics. Optional buy expensive tools, you can prepare yourself using the traditional methods of struggle with the problem.
Caring for the soles of the feet should be composed ofbaths, cleansing from dead cells, the application of nourishing masks and creams. Some girls and women use a special device for the care of heels, it may be a pumice stone or a razor.
Experts do not recommend to remove yourselfroughened layer with a razor, because there is a high probability of injury. Even if you can gently remove the horny layer of the skin using such a device, after a while it will become even thicker. Therefore, the most effective way to address the problem of rough heels is the use of trays.
If your feet are in need of intensive care, it is necessary to make regular foot baths, softens and nourishes the skin.
The most popular are the following recipes trays:
- With apple cider vinegar. The procedure is ideal for very rough skin. To implement it in warm water, add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, soak feet for 10-15 minutes it. After that, take a soft brush and massage the soles of her well. If the soles formed a thick layer of the skin, you will need a stiff brush or pumice, which is necessary to carefully rub the foot. Legs rinse with cool water and apply a moisturizing cream;
- Soda-soap. Per liter of water you will need 2 tablespoons of baking soda and a teaspoon of liquid soap. In warm water to dissolve these components, lower legs, after 10 minutes, rub with a brush and apply a nourishing agent;
- With white clay. This foot bath is well softens the skin of the feet, it is recommended to apply only after the removal of hardened layer. To carry out such care in warm water dissolve a little white clay feet and will last 20 minutes;
- Starch. Ideal for rough heels. The small amount of cold water dissolve 2 tablespoons of potato starch, pour it into the warm water. Duration of treatment - 20 minutes.
Moisturizing and nourishing mask for heels
There are many simple and fairlyeffective popular recipes on the heels of care, which is very convenient to use at home. After the application of foot baths to soften the skin on the soles of the applied mask.
Here are a few recipes of masks available for the feet, which can solve the problems:
- fresh stems and leaves of celandine grind to a blender or grinder, cooked gruel put on foot, to keep all the night;
- rub your feet with lemon juice, through 10 minutes rinse with water;
- Mix sour cream with cottage cheese, put on the soles, to keep for 15 minutes;
- to get rid of cracks on the feet on the ground to help the blender cabbage leaves, which must be applied to problem areas for half an hour;
- gorgeous soothing effect of aloe and has its slurry is applied to the problem area and leave for half an hour;
- your feet will be soft, if daily foot rub lightly warmed olive oil;
- with calluses and corns effectively will paste of mashed potatoes.
If you have too coarse and rough heels, suchmask is best applied at night, wrapping his legs with plastic wrap and top wearing warm woolen socks. Do not forget that to soften the skin on the soles of the feet, masks and baths should be done 2-3 months.
Methods of dealing with cracks on the heels
If you often burst heel should knowseveral effective methods of eliminating this problem. During the care of heels bursting at the place of fracture should be applied fir or eucalyptus oil, increases blood circulation in the tissues and providing the skin wound-healing effect.
If you have cracked heels, canuse this method of wound treatment: cut an apple into cubes, boil it in a small amount of milk until the consistency of gruel. In the affected area, apply a milk-cooked apple cure thick, wrap in several layers of cheesecloth, hold 40 minutes, rinse with warm water.
Good heel heals the sick infusion of 5tablespoons of this herbal mixture - mint, chamomile, birch leaf. The mixture of herbs pour two liters of boiling water, insist hour, drain and make a foot bath. If you have a crack, completely eliminate the use of the device for the care of your heels.
Spend caring procedures for heels at least once a week, and your feet will be soft and silky!