Recipes quite a lot, they are different in composition,by the number and reception time, but not all of them are really effective. Before you begin taking any means of traditional medicine, it is necessary to make sure that the body no allergic reactions to any of the components. Besides it should also be excluded thymus inflammation, the presence of infectious diseases (e.g., lamblia), bowel problems and others. The decrease in immunity is also influenced by factors such as age, prolonged use of antibiotics, stress, fatty foods, tobacco smoke, poor environmental situation.
Traditional recipes for immunity
Unfortunately, scientists have not yet managed to findmagic pill that after one reception kill all diseases, make health is much higher. So often learn how to strengthen immunity folk remedies, it is possible only having tried more than a prescription for yourself. We offer you a selection of truly effective and proven tools that helps if not all, then most of the people who tried them.
- Tincture of the leaves of the walnut. It recommended not only for those who wishenhance the protective properties of the body, but also for those who want to become pregnant, to improve the appearance of skin, hair and nails condition (just have a day of nuts 5-6). recommended infusion of the leaves to strengthen the immunity: 2 tablespoons of dried leaves pour 0.5 st. boiling water, leave to infuse at night (in a thermos or carefully wound towels). Half cup divided into two stages.
- Herbal infusions. Excellent strengthen the body, and wellhelp during illness. They can take a bath, brewed teas or tinctures do. Recipe tincture (5 tablespoons) lemon balm, willow-herb, mint and flowers chestnut pour 1 liter of boiling water and left to infuse for 2 hours. Take twice a day, 0.5 st.
- The vitamin mixture of dried fruit, honey, nuts. Very effective and delicious recipe thatlike even children. Take 1 tablespoon walnuts, add the same amount of honey, dried apricots, raisins and mix all with the juice of half a lemon. Take a day 3 times (adults - 1 tablespoon, children -. 1 teaspoon.).
- Lemon-garlic mixture. A good way to strengthen the immune system oftraditional medicine, but not suitable for everyone, because it contains garlic. Half of lemon grate or slice with peel, add 7 cloves of garlic. The resulting mix shift into a quart jar, pour boiled water up to the top and put in 4 days. This means only store in the refrigerator. Take 1 tbsp for half an hour before meals. You can take throughout the "painful" period - from October to March.
- Balm500 g of crushed walnuts, add 100 galoe leaves, 300 g of honey, squeeze the juice of 4 lemons and add a glass of vodka. Let it brew for a day. Take 1 tbsp 3 times a day before meals.
- The mixture of vitamins: Half a glass of radish juice, half a glass of carrot juice, add 1 tablespoon honey and lemon juice. This tool is recommended to take to strengthen the immunity of the day twice.
- Herbal tea: 1 tbsp Elecampane root (effective for cough) and rosehip pour 1 liter of boiled water, put to boil for 10 minutes. Let it brew for another 20 minutes, then add 1 tablespoon St. John's wort and oregano, and 2 tsp tea. Let it brew for about an hour each time to use instead of the usual tea party tea bags.
Traditional medicines, which are described hereinto strengthen the immune system, do not include any specific components. Most of them are easy to buy in the store, pharmacy, or simply to collect yourself. But the benefits of such prophylaxis will be invaluable to the body.