The woman's body about 60 hormonesamong them are basic, progesterone, testosterone, estrogen and prolactin. Each of them is responsible for one or the other bodies. Any change in the amount of hormones in the increase or decrease leads to a change in hormonal levels and malfunction of the whole organism.
Estrogen - The main female hormone already making itself felt inpuberty. He is responsible for the growth of the mammary glands and uterus further work. In adult women estrogen is responsible for the regular menstrual cycle, ready to conceive, childbearing during pregnancy and birth. In addition, low estrogen content provokes the development of cervical erosion, breast tumors, obesity, frequent depression.
Progesterone It considered a hormone of pregnancy, because it is heHe is responsible for the conception and gestation. Deficiency may cause intrauterine inflammation, ovulation disturbance, even infertility. Pregnant women with low progesterone levels is subject to a high risk of miscarriage. Also, it is often the main cause of acne. Increased levels of the hormone leads to renal failure, formation of cysts on the corpus luteum.
Testosterone It is responsible for the sexual desire of women, regularthe menstrual cycle, the kidneys, the sebaceous glands. hormone lower content may lead to frigidity failure, menstrual malfunction sweat and sebaceous glands, development of renal failure. The overabundance of testosterone also adversely affect the performance of the woman's body: the shape becomes masculine type, there is excessive hair growth on the body.
prolactin responsible for the development and growth of the mammary glands inripening period, and for milk production. Low hormone levels can lead to underdevelopment of the mammary glands, reduction in the amount of milk produced during breastfeeding. The increase in prolactin levels typical for pregnant women, but if it does not occur against a background of pregnancy, it leads to excess weight, disturbances in the menstrual cycle, may be indicative of such unpleasant diseases like polycystic (skleropolikistoz) ovarian, uterine fibroids.
Causes of hormonal disorders
Most of our grandparents about this concept ashormonal imbalance, not even heard. But today, faced with this sooner or later, almost all the girls. Why are hormone disorders occur in women?
- . The reason for that was the basis for the majority ofdiseases. That is why our grandmothers did not know about this phenomenon as hormonal disorders, because most of them live in the village or in the city, where there was one or two plants. According to statistics, women who live in industrial cities, to 30% bowl suffer from hormone imbalance.
- . A bit similar to the first cause, because todayall you need to get done tomorrow, forget about sleep and rest. This rhythm of life not only affects the hormones, but also leads to nervous system disorders, malfunction of other organs.
- . This reason does not need even describe - drugs, alcohol and smoking is still no good do not lead.
- . Quite rare, common ingirls who really want to become pregnant. There is even such a thing as "lzheberemennost" when the background desire woman's body starts to behave as if already have the fruit, although it is actually not.
- . If anyone in the female line was suffering from hormonal imbalance, something very good chance to catch the disease.
- . Sometimes, hormonal disorders are a consequence of other, equally serious diseases (oncology, poor digestive system, heart attacks, and so on. D.).
- . When she began having sex early (on average - 18 years), until the full maturation of the organism. But the later onset of sexual activity can also lead to hormonal imbalance.
Female body - a complex systemthe interaction of each body. Hormonal disorders, which can be any woman, entail serious consequences. Therefore, when the first signs of sickness, changes in appearance should immediately consult a doctor.