Question successful removal of unwanted hair on the body today is relevant to many beauties. And every woman strives to choose the most fast, effective and painless alternative.
What is different from the epilator depilatory, and what better way to read more in our article.
What is the difference between the "epi" and "Depi"?
For many women, cosmetic terms "hair removal" and "hair removal" are almost identical, but not everyone knows that they are fundamentally different from each other. And just as "root" concept is the same difference is hidden.
Hair Removal - the removal of undesirable procedurevegetation, which provides a complete hair removal from the root of their parts. The instrument by which the removal is carried out, is called the epilator.
Waxing involves removing part of the hair, which is located above the skin. Subcutaneous part by the root remains intact.
The main differences
First of all, it should be noted that the hair removal and hair removal are very different methods of getting rid of unwanted vegetation:
- Depilation It involves cutting the hair without removingbulbs and gives only temporary relief from unnecessary shaggy. Thus, mechanically cleaned only the visible part of the eye, which is located on the surface of the skin, and the remainder under the skin - is not affected;
- Epilation It makes it possible to remove hairs from the root, and thus provides a new appearance over a longer period of time or permanently eliminate the vegetation in certain parts of the body.
Thus, we found the most important difference: "Waxing - this is temporary and hair removal - forever!"
The essential difference between the epilator anddepilatories is the mechanism of action on the scalp. The work is based on a point epilator destruction of hair follicles. A depilatory, in turn, simply cuts hair at the root.
procedures also differ in the complexity of implementation. All possible methods of depilation allow them yourself at home.
Hair removal is not possible without the help of a specialist, and mostly involves the professional beauty equipment.
What are depilatories
List of modern depilatories is quite wide: from the usual razor to a miracle of modern technology - laser depilatory.
And to find out what depilatory better look at the most common ones:
Razor - Familiar to all machines, which can be found in the bathroom of every woman;
Chemical creams. They have a special formula, which acts on the keratin in the root of the hair, hair is destroyed and disappears;
Biological preparations. This group consists of wax, caramel and sugar, which, thanks to its "tack" allow to pull out unwanted vegetation;
Electrical devices. They are divided into disc, spring and pincer depending on the mechanism of impact on hair.
With regard to the last point I want to debunkmodern trade myth that describes the electric depilatory "epilator". For this unit only allows for a time to get rid of unwanted hair and prevents their reappearance.
options for Hair Removal
hair removal procedures are also quite diverse.
Note some of the most common:
- Laser hair removal. Contemplates treating hair usinglaser beam. The procedure is completely painless, no damage to the skin and scarring. It gives smooth and silky skin after a few sessions. However, it requires significant financial investments and not carried at fair hair;
- Photoepilation. Hair removal is carried out by means ofthe impact of a powerful light pulse, which causes energy to heat waves. This energy is absorbed by melanin - the pigment of hair dye and hair dies. It should be noted that this method is effective for a black hair, since they mostly contain a colorant. For gray hair, this method is not suitable at all, as they practically no melanin;
- Elos epilation. It is a process of interactionand radio-wave light energy of a particular wavelength, which in pairs have a devastating effect on the hair follicle. It is one of the most comfortable and safe methods to remove unwanted vegetation. As a rule, for the full disposal of the hair must be from 10 to 12 procedures. The only negative point is the high cost of this service.
What to choose
Some people prefer not to bother and just 2-3day to wield a razor, but someone more to their liking electric depilatory or wax. By the way, when you use the latter, you can shed a few bitter tears.
The fact that the procedure of wax and electro-depilyatsii quite painful, but at the same time promise more long-term results, so that life is worth to suffer!
Electric depilatories and laser allow for more "quality" hair removal as temporarily removed the hair from the root, and after the procedure, the hairs grow thinner and rare.
Many of the existing methods of hair removal promiserid you of unwanted vegetation forever. But in order to achieve the desired effect, you need to stock up a solid portion of patience, because this procedure is quite long and require multiple repetition.
Therefore, to get smooth legs forever,You need to visit a cosmetologist's office more than once and to allocate for this serious amount of household budget. But sometimes it's worth it. Besides hair removal in a beauty salon is much safer, while domestic procedures may result in skin irritation or ingrown hair problem.
A variety of cosmetic proceduresToday provides a huge field for the selection of each woman. Therefore, everyone can try and decide which hair removal procedure is more suitable for physiological and monetary parameters.
We have tried to bring you up to date, and specifyexisting pitfalls of each procedure. And what to choose between the options epilator or depilatory products, will have you, dear ladies! Smooth your legs and smile on his face!