Dark lipstick - one of the main trends of autumn2016! We decided to tell all about the dark shades of lipsticks. To fit a dark lipstick, how to choose the right shade and how to wear dark lipstick - read our material.
Dark lipstick: how to wear the main trend of the season autumn-winter 16/17
Autumn and winter - the best time forto try this trendy shade of lipstick. This year, the most famous designers have released models on podium with dark, almost black, the lips, the whole world saying that the dark lips of wine, plum, blueberry, and even jet-black shades - a new supertrend.
Dark lipstick is all without exception! The main thing - to find the right shade and tone of lipstick.
How to choose the right shade of dark lipstick
Dark lipstick can be a variety of shades - fromdark to black berry, and are divided into three subtone - purple, brown and red. If you have cool skin undertone, choose a lipstick with purple midtone, for example, berry and plum shades of lipstick. If the warm skin undertone, try the dark lipstick brown shades - such as burgundy. The deep red shades go to any skin undertone.
Decide what your undertone is easy: if the veins in the hands of blue - you have a cold undertone, and if the green - then warm. These shades are very accentuate your skin tone, but of course, you can choose your favorite colors and other dark lipstick.
To understand how a particular shade of dark lipstick will look on your lips, apply it in the back of the hand, and on the thumb pad.
How to apply lipstick dark that it looked nice on the lips
1. The first thing you must do before apply lipstick dark shade - exfoliate the skin of the lips. This will help the dark lipstick to go smoothly. If you do not have a special scrub for lips can do exfoliation toothbrush (it is important that it was not too hard), or prepare their own lip scrub.
2. After exfoliating lips moisten the skin. With this perfectly cope lip balm or chapstick.
3. Circle the contour of the lips with a pencil, and then paint them all the perimeter of the lips (thanks to this trick lipstick will last longer and will not go away during the day). Also dark lipstick visually reduces the lips, so when it is applied can go slightly beyond the outline of the lips.
4. Apply lipstick. During the application of tension the skin of the lips, smiling slightly. This will help the color evenly across the surface of the lips.
5. Gently blot lips with a napkin, to "seal" the pigment lipstick. Then apply another layer of lipstick to add to her resistance.
6. If you make some errors in the make-up of lips, use a concealer and a synthetic brush to gently tweak these places.
7. To prevent the possibility of imprinting lipstick on your teeth, put your finger in your mouth and Close the lips in the form of letter "O", and then gently remove the finger from the mouth. This trick will help to pick up an unnecessary amount of lipstick from the inner surface of the lips, so lipstick will not appear in on your teeth during the day.
How to choose makeup for dark lipstick
It is important to take into account the fact that the very dark lipstickin itself is a striking accent. If you want to use a dark lipstick as a day make-up, we recommend to wear it solo or combine with a neutral eye make-up.
Shadows of brown, gold or bronze colors or subtle neat arrows will be an excellent choice. To face did not look too pale, do not forget to add a blush delicate shades.
For evening make-up with dark lipstick, chooselight smoky ice in brown or trendy this season shades for eye shadows in red tones. It is also important to make the face a matte, glossy lipstick if you choose or shimmernye shadows.