It is characterized by an increase in myopia eyeapple, size, and its difference from the norm, talk about the extent of the disease. Whereas, for what reason the disease occurred and at which stage it was found ophthalmologists divide it into steps.
3 stages of myopia:
- weak - a deviation from the norm up to three diopters;
- average - up to six:
- High - deviation of more than six diopters.
The main causes of short-sightedness
- Inheritance. Genetic predisposition may wellbe one of the causes of the disease. If the child's family, even in the distant generations, had relatives who had the disease, there is a risk that it will be transferred by inheritance. This is especially true of those who have myopia was present in both parents. Then the risk of myopia in the offspring will be 50%. If such an analysis should be only one of the parents, then the probability of transmission of the disease the child is 9%.
- Food. Causes of myopia can be found in the junk food. Copper, zinc, potassium, copper - the main components for the power of the sclera. You can not avoid these micronutrients, especially for people with low vision.
- eyestrain. In order to rest the eyes and could correctlyfunction, a person needs all the time to change the focus, focus on different objects, not just one. Factors such as insufficient distance from the monitor or a book, dim lighting, too much time spent in front of TV, little sleep - all of these reasons can cause myopia. In order to relax your eyes after a hard day, you need to do exercises for the eyes.
- Improper treatment. In early suspicion of myopia, it is not necessaryhurry to make a correction, because it can cause considerable irritation, which will only aggravate the disease. There is enough methods of treatment at home. Also on the development of the disease may have chosen the wrong contact lenses or glasses. Their use will make significantly more noticeable deviations.
- Weak eye muscles. This reason can be attributed to congenital reasonsmyopia. Muscles are responsible for the change in curvature of the lens may be underdeveloped. In this case, short-sightedness progresses rapidly.
If the doctor discovered you have a problem withvision, in no case can not give up. Nowadays, modern technology enough to successfully treat the disease. The main thing is to determine the causes of myopia, and more - to do with their health.