Beautiful thick eyebrows emphasizethe attractiveness of a woman's face and mysterious look. This "natural decoration" calls for a particularly careful treatment. There are a variety of masks that can be used at home. One of the most popular means - a castor oil for eyebrows. It is used in pure form, with regular procedures, it gives a stunning result. Women's brow will remain thick, obedient.
The use of castor oil for eyebrows
Not surprisingly, for the care of the eyebrows oftenoften used is castor oil. It is popular in modern cosmetology is often added to the composition of the various tools's Skin. This is for a number of reasons.
1. The product is completely natural. It contains in its structure a complex of vitamins and nutrients that penetrate deep into the structure of the hairs, strengthen it from within and restore.
2. Castor Oil "awakens" the hair follicles, imbues them with oxygen. As a result, his eyebrows will grow faster, become thicker and more expressive.
3. The tool improves the appearance of the eyebrows. The product will bond the keratin scales, as a result of the eyebrows will be smooth and well-groomed. In addition, they will please a woman healthy unobtrusive brilliance.
4. Castor oil moisturizes and nourishes the hair structure. Eyebrows are elastic, add the look more expressive.
5. Masks useful with castor oil applied not only to the eyebrows and the eyelashes. These products significantly accelerate their growth. Eyelashes become thicker and more attractive within 2-3 months of regular beauty treatments.
6. Castor oil nourishes the skin age, which is also important. It will allow to forget about the fact that this morning puffiness.
The use of castor oil for eyebrows causesdoubts. This natural product can absolutely afford to buy each of the fair sex - the price is more than reasonable. Regular use of funds will accelerate the growth of eyebrows retain their healthy appearance. The expressiveness of your eyes will conquer others from the first seconds.
Before you start processing castor oil daily eyebrows need to understand how to do it right. Only in this way it will be possible to achieve the best result.
Step by step instruction daily cosmetic procedures
1. Before using the oil should be good to wash the face, clear skin and eyebrow from any makeup residue. This is necessary in order to remedy could penetrate deep into the hairs cells.
2. Cotton swab wetted in castor oil. The consistency he has a pretty thick, so you'll have to wait until it is a little "drain". After that eyebrows are processed cotton swab with oil. We need to give him a dig 1-1.5 hours. The remains are removed with a dry cloth.
The procedure is best to plan for the evening, afterit is not necessary to wash. Castor oil can also be used after tattoo eyebrows to restore damaged hair follicles after. In this case, a means is applied to the desired area at night, washed off in the morning.
Important! No need to wait for the result of the use of castor oil for eyebrows in a week - the effect in this period of time will not.
The procedure required to conduct daily for 2-3 months. Only after that will be noticeable result.
Castor oil for eyebrows: the best recipes of masks
As has been mentioned, castor oileyebrow gives a miraculous result. It is possible to use not only in pure form, but also to add nutrients masks in other recipes. Such masks woman can do "in reserve", they are perfectly stored in the refrigerator. It is very convenient. All the ingredients for the recipe are absolutely accessible on its cost.
The best recipes of masks with castor oil for eyebrows
1. 1 tablespoon of castor oil is added 2-3 drops of vitamin A, as well as a bit of carrot juice. These ingredients nourish the hair structure. Furthermore, vitamin A is an excellent growth stimulator eyebrows. The mask can also be applied to the eyelashes and 3-4 times per week.
2. In the same proportion connected castor and olive oil. The mask is characterized nutritious, regenerating and firming effect. A mixture of oils restores beauty and healthy shine eyebrows, making them thick and expressive.
3. Castor oil mixed with burdock. For the eyebrows, such a mixture is extremely useful. The frequency of procedures - 3 times a week.
4. Very good on the condition affects the eyebrows mask made from castor, almond and peach oil. These substances contain a huge stock of beneficial vitamins and minerals. Mask nourishes eyebrows, supported in their structure and balance of moisture accelerates the growth.
5. If you add a little castor oil extracts of herbs such as calendula and chamomile, can get a real "elixir of youth" for the skin age. The mask not only accelerate the growth of eyebrows and make them thicker, but also take care of the condition of the skin age. The components of the composition of the dermis disinfect, remove traces of puffiness and fatigue. Looking woman will always remain expressive.
6. If a woman is too sparse eyebrows - it's not very nice. To cope with the problem will help the mixture of camphor and castor oils. Combine components in the same proportion. The mask is applied to the eyebrows allowed no more than 1 time per week, otherwise you may provoke the opposite effect. In addition, in any case can not touch the mucous membranes.
Presented recipes - it is tested with the maskthe best effect. How to choose - a personal decision of each of the fair sex. The main thing is that there was no allergy to individual components. You can select any one mask, and you can alternate recipes.
Compress with castor oil for eyebrows
If a woman is faced with the fact that her eyelasheseyebrows actively begin to fall - it will help to compress with castor oil. This tool is very effective. Already after 2-3 treatments will be seen that the eyebrows and eyelashes are not so much fall.
Step by step the process of preparation and application of compress
1. In a small bowl poured 1 teaspoon of castor oil, it must be heated in a water bath, but do not allow to boil.
2. are prepared 2 cotton pad moistened in a solution and are superimposed on the eye in such a way as to cover the eyebrows and eyelashes.
3. Compress is maintained for 5 minutes, then the cotton pads are removed, excess oil is removed with a dry cloth. Wash after the procedure is not necessary, therefore, it is best to hold it at bedtime. In the morning it will be useful to rub her eyebrows and all face with ice.
Helpful Hints application of castor oil for cosmetic purposes
1. If a woman in the morning is constantly faced with swollen around the eyes, it is not recommended to make lotions with castor oil for eyebrows before bedtime. Cosmetic procedures in case you need to do during the day or immediately after coming home from work, the skin a little time to "relax".
2. Before applying castor oil it is highly recommended to conduct allergy tests. A lot of time it will not take, but this way it will be possible to prevent unwanted side effects. A small amount of castor oil is applied to the elbow or wrist. It is necessary to wait for 40 minutes, remove the oil with a napkin, but do not rinse. If the next day the treated area is not redness, castor oil can be used for eyebrows.
3. To encourage better penetration of castor oil composition of components in the structure of the eyelid skin and eyebrows, means it is recommended to warm up before use. This is done in a water bath. Castor oil is heated literally 3-4 minutes longer impossible, otherwise remedy boils and lose most of their beneficial properties. Apply the oil should be in the form of heat to the skin cleaned beforehand.
4. Castor oil for eyebrows should be used daily to achieve a better result. However, you need to take a short break (5-6 days) 20 days after the procedure. Then you can continue to process castor oil eyebrows.
5. For a comprehensive supply eyelid skin and accelerate the growth of eyebrows is recommended not to be limited to only one recipe mask. The first week, you can make compresses, the second - castor oil mixed with essential oils. This will saturate the structure of the brow with oxygen and moisture, accelerate their growth. In addition, such masks are helpful for eyelid skin.
Contraindications to the use of castor oil
Castor oil is a natural product, use it to stimulate the growth of eyebrows are the fair sex at any age. However, there are some nuances.
Use the tool is prohibited in the following cases:
• if you are hypersensitive to the drug, revealed by means of allergy tests;
• if there is damage to the dermis in the treated area;
• If severe irritation of the skin age.
If you use castor oil for eyebrowsproperly and regularly - the result will not wait too long. Typically, after the first month seen improve cosmetic procedure. Eyebrows become thicker, healthier look. The main thing - it does not forget the basic rules of the use of castor oil in order to avoid negative consequences.